Thread: Gamer News!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Gamer News!

Hey guys i just had this idea for gamer news. Every 1-2 weeks when ever something big is happening about some games I will make a thread on it so you don't have to look on 40 different websites to find it!

-Minecraft is coming out for xbox 360, IOs Devices, Androids, and Xperia. All the creator said was it will be out later this year about a month ago so my guess is near halloween or sooner not sure! If you dont know what Minecraft is it is basically about a world made out of blocks and you can build anything you wwnt there are also animals and multiplayer. You can swim, seek supplies, or find non existing creatures! In other words youtube minecraft gameplay.

-Star Legends is almost finished and ready for all players to play!!! Yay!

-Pocket Legends has a new expansion coming out Nuri's Hollow and MountFang! Level cap is 61 for the true elite players!

Thats all i really found that is actually a pretty big deal for this week so discuss/add information/more news!

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

There are some big Xbox games being released later this year (October/November). I wouldn't mind some more info on those. Preferably Modern Warfare 3 and Gears of War 3. Maybe a few videos as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

wow thanks frost! My friend got addicted to minecraft so i tried the classic thing and built a tower all the way to the top where it wouldnt let me build more -_- I might try it on my ipod if its free cuz im not paying money for that lmao.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@register try to get eden on ur ipod or get minecraft world explorer you can build in both Eden is less laggier but MINECRAFT WE has water and books.

Proud member of AEO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@rebel Mw3 is going to be the 8th call of duty it will be released LATE 2011 they may even think 2012 beta has already been released for it and everything and to me it looks like better graphics and futuristic also my brother heard on the radio that Black Ops is getting banned? Something like that im going to have to research some accurate information

Proud member of AEO!