Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jewels elixir

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Platfarmer View Post
    Indeed, I do understand how u feel but if sts were to release tradable jewel lix, they will probably release a universal lix which increase the rates of looting a jewel instead of a specific one which will end up attracting more laments. The fact is, jewel lix must be released because the new expansion is coming and we need to keep up with the stats. However they need to filter the amount release too, I cant think of a better way right now than how they are going about with this because they are solving multiple problems here in one go

1. Plat sink for players like me holding dearly onto our plats
    2. Introducing more jewels into the market for expansion
    3. Boost the economy while dampening the inflation (If you've noticed, the jewel prices have been inflated over the past few weeks)

So although I understand how f2p players feel about this, but this time, I am supporting sts :P
    Well were all supporting sts but as I see your a p2w player, we the f2p players want to enjoy this mini event too but can't and no we cannot do free plat offers cause I barely can get 8 plat lol and plus these offers are 25% there gone give you plat and some aren't
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

Kracken Mines Three Locks looted: 092 Ren'gol crates Luck lix used: 10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    Well were all supporting sts but as I see your a p2w player, we the f2p players want to enjoy this mini event too but can't and no we cannot do free plat offers cause I barely can get 8 plat lol and plus these offers are 25% there gone give you plat and some aren't
    trust me, I want the AL experience for everyone to be a good one, not just for myself and the jewel lix farm aint half that enjoyable because

1. It's hard to find a pt
    2. It's very easy for even a tank to die, let alone a dps like me (Lot's of ankhs involved)
    3. It's just the normal boring grind the same map as fast as possible runs

If you really think you are missing out on a lot, try to get 8 plats, i will farm with u and to let u experience how it's like with the jewel lix then u can imagine doing that continuously for hours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lol wait so your saying the market will crash with jewel elixir but you still added a 2x double event when the cs was all crashed lol.....
    ----Point to be noted----
    Exactly They hear what they want . A good mom will never stop her baby to go to school because hes crying. And they should have taken same stand for odds weeks. Conclusion, They don't care market crash for some items. And they do care about market crash for some items.
    Please make a single stand remiem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Aye what about those people who bought the mythic runes for 10m before they were lootable in Effigies and now there 1k sts never said nothing about that but whatever...it sucks having not to enjoy these events ......
    Ugh, yeh im still stuck with five of those things..

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Platfarmer View Post
    trust me, I want the AL experience for everyone to be a good one, not just for myself and the jewel lix farm aint half that enjoyable because

1. It's hard to find a pt
    2. It's very easy for even a tank to die, let alone a dps like me (Lot's of ankhs involved)
    3. It's just the normal boring grind the same map as fast as possible runs

If you really think you are missing out on a lot, try to get 8 plats, i will farm with u and to let u experience how it's like with the jewel lix then u can imagine doing that continuously for hours
    OK wait lol...1: its hard to find pt cause its a only for p2w players, so that's the reason
    2:there's more places to farm, I saw the vid you uploaded if was nice and we'll what I saw is that ya died cause ya pulled a lot of mobs and it was elite but ye I know its faster but knowing it was gonna waste plat
    3:lol....I did syrillax and ran wt4 for a whole week and still went on, I capped 3 different classes , I tried to get the haunted title from the gauntlet for 100 times but couldn't , I tried to get my name on lb for timed runs I couldnt but back to topic I would love <3 to join you in a pt but its impossible so.....ye sry
    PS: great job on the videos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Ugh, yeh im still stuck with five of those things..
    Have you ever tried " tres leches" its really good lol My mom make em good Attachment 147596

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

At least, make Klaas and Shazbot have a chane to give jewel elixir . And remove water, nature, diamond, lightning elixir ^^

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emkochiu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Morholt touches on an important point here, and the reason why we keep Jewel Elixirs plat only for now. Unlike regular elixir kits, Jewel Elixirs have the potential to have a tangible effect on the jewel market. Although it is very steady now, a seemingly small change like making Jewel Elixirs tradeable could dramatically impact that market.

With elixirs (non-tradeable), the flow of new jewels into the economy is controlled, and we can predict a small increase in the number of each jewel available. If they were kits, an infinite number of them would have the potential to enter--and stay--in the AL economy, with the ability to severely impact the market.

Even though the elixirs aren't tradeable, the newly created jewels will definitely trickle down to the CS and help all players by lowering prices, but not crashing the market.

Keep in mind as well that farming jewels was designed as a very long and steady grind. We never intended for all players to be totally maxed in one season.

As always, keep the great feedback coming! We love to hear it.
    When you say "designed as a long & steady grind", that comment is actually really funny.
    When you release a new tier jewel every season, how will ppl ever catch up when they are still stuck on the +4/+5 tier after an entire season.
    Farming jewels is pathetically out of the question due to the drop rates & the sheer numbers required. This creates a situation of forcing ppl to buy them. This in turn keeps demand up & prices up.
    You also say "newly created jewels will definitely trickle down to cs and help players by lowering prices". This is highly unlikely because every person farming with the intention to sell is going to hoard to obtain the best prices possible. Even last time when the jewel elixir was here, prices had not dropped.
    When I farmed my first nekro for 5m, I was in Km3 for nearly a month. After that I did not enter Km3 for another month. So what happened here? I was actually forced to play Km3 for en entire month to obtain a certain item & thereby not playing any other part of the game in order to have fun as it was intended to be. Now, project this same timescale onto farming gold for jewels. This means I will never come out of Km3 in my entire al life. This is just an example of what ppl go through.
    The only fix available for the current jewel system is to hight increase the drop rates. Maybe 2-3 crack per map run is better then the 0-1 currently existing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Have you ever tried " tres leches" its really good lol My mom make em good Attachment 147596
    My friends gf made me one once, it was life changing cake!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Agree!!!!

sent from my phone ign : Ladystrikerr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Why the presumption that the motive behind complaints about the jewel system are merely because everyone wants maxed out stats? It's just not the case. I'm not even close to maxed out. My motive is that I'd like farming a successive levels of jewels to be something that is something I can actually accomplish in a reasonable amount of game-time. Are you ignoring the monstrously daunting numbers and extreme effort necessary to farm jewels at even the lower levels? Noble is basically impossible, but soon we'll have impossible X 3. And then, we'll be privileged to have impossible X 9. We are talking about SEVERAL YEARS of game time here. That's just not a reasonable expectation!
    Thank you again, Thundyrz.

This is my point exactly.

I want jewel farming to be something that I can do on the daily as I play at a steady pace like it was with essence drops. Atm, sans the jewel elixir event, farming jewels isn't something that I actively do as the current base drop rate on jewels is completely negligible. If I see them drop my first reaction is almost to toss them because of how insignificant they've become to me since the implementation of the Jewel system, and to be quite honest, before this event I can say with 100% certainty that I have crafted more effigies than I have Jewels, if that tells you anything about the current state of actual jewel farming within AL.

Granted, this is only my personal experience, but if I feel this way about the jewel system as whole, I can promise you that there are more that do as well they just haven't said anything about it.

So if the aim is to make jewel farming, "a very long and steady grind", all I ask is that you indeed make the experience steady, because I don't feel as though it is, and it shouldn't take an event like this to make it so. Especially given that you guys are raising the stakes by creating a new tier, which makes the grind that much longer without really changing the snails pace of drops that we currently face when there isn't an event going on.

The numbers don't lie, if it takes 2,187 cracked to make 1 Noble.

How long do you think it will take an average player to achieve this through farming, just once even?

Cause I can tell you the task feels nearly impossible, unless of course you buy up pieces through the CS while going bankrupt in the process, and even then the trade off to try and sell it later isn't worth the expense.

There just has to be something they can do to make this more casual, 2k pieces for one 'grand' jewel is just not ideal, and certainly not when the goal is to TRICKLE jewels into the game.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 02-29-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't think it matters that the elixirs are tradeable. I know it is kinda lame for f2p players(myself included). They do need some events that will be only for p2p to pay employees that develop new content and keep the game running. I just take what I get and blow through Shuyal and now extremely easy Tindrin. I don't get nearly the same drops as a lix run but I still end up with more than I did before this event. I just look to what is coming, I'd rather them develop new content for f2p than an event that lasts one week.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollucan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Agree 100%, I dont see why STS don't do it as plat sales would increase. Maybe because they dont want jewels to depreciate too much?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its Funy if we cnt make Tradable jewel elikisr, make tradable plat kit. 25 plat kit 50 plat kit 100 plat kit. and kick away all rest ( ankh, luck, respec, ) it will be more acesable for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

yeh please make jewel elixirs tradeable, a lot of people are missing out because they dont have plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

You know I can see both sides to this argument

One one side , I'm a jewel farmer and I do not want to see the price of jewels drop ..that will kill my income ( refer to the price of blood, fire and glacial gems before the switch to jewels ...you just about couldn't give them away)

And I know Sts has to make mony on the game ( they got bills to pay and mouths to feed) and if the game does not make money then it goes away.

On the other hand being a f2p player it sucks missing out on a big part of the game.. p2p players can pop locks, buy items for plat and sell them in cs, buy gold, and now efectivly buy jewels (yes you have to still go farm but it takes so much less effort with elix ) wile yes I do agree p2p players should be rewarded for the money they spend on the game..I don't think the game should turn into a system where your only as good as the money you throw at the game...

For example..

I could start a new character today and if I'm willing to pour money into it..I could level to 41, load up on items to sell, buy the plat pets, load up on gold ..all in one day

Now that would take months to do for a f2p player...here is where the friction is coming from..people who have played for years seeing folks join and outdo there years of hard work in a matter of weeks

What there is to do about it..well I have no idea

And no I don't speak for the community..this is just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

this is so demotivating...

15 mins of 8 plat elixir you can get 200-300 worth of cracked jewels of your need (not exaggerated), while in 30 minutes of play without lix, you get less than 10 random jewels... the gap is way too much
    thanks to bad drop rate, this successfully made jewel market exclusive to jewel elixir popper, and leave most of players out of competition... i don't think this wide gap/monopoly is good for community that is consisted of f2p and f2w players

pretty sure sts should have this info/data, but idk why they still have nothing to say, or keep it like this... really wish it can be bought by ankhs....
    with this lasting until the end of event, sts owe the community to revise the jewel drop rate / jewel farming methods
    Last edited by extrapayah; 03-01-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    this is so demotivating...

15 mins of 8 plat elixir you can get 200-300 worth of cracked jewels of your need (not exaggerated), while in 30 minutes of play without lix, you get less than 10 random jewels... the gap is way too much
    thanks to bad drop rate, this successfully made jewel market exclusive to jewel elixir popper, and leave most of players out of competition... i don't think this wide gap/monopoly is good for community that is consisted of f2p and f2w players

pretty sure sts should have this info/data, but idk why they still have nothing to say, or keep it like this... really wish it can be bought by ankhs....
    with this lasting until the end of event, sts owe the community to revise the jewel drop rate / jewel farming methods
    200-300 cracked jewels per elixir?

Plz don't exaggerate the drop rate by more than a double.

I am barely dropping 40-100. I know what built I have to use and I am using mage soloing elite shuyal. People may be dropping more than me but I don't believe it ever reach 200 mark.

BTW we are using our real money, time and ankhs to grind same boring maps again and again. and if you are checking cs regularly jewel price has dropped significantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    200-300 cracked jewels per elixir?

Plz don't exaggerate the drop rate by more than a double.

I am barely dropping 40-100. I know what built I have to use and I am using mage soloing elite shuyal. People may be dropping more than me but I don't believe it ever reach 200 mark.

BTW we are using our real money, time and ankhs to grind same boring maps again and again. and if you are checking cs regularly jewel price has dropped significantly.
    40-100 is quite low. Whilst I'm not hitting the 300, double your numbers is easily obtainable with zero deaths. People probably just have better strategies/Map's for hitting them big numbers....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Keep in mind as well that farming jewels was designed as a very long and steady grind. We never intended for all players to be totally maxed in one season.
    so if we want to get maxed we have to work for 2 seasons ?! or maybe more
    jewel elix should come back every 3 weeks , or month .. this way won't Effect on CS or jewel price..