Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 30, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Point is sts kept saying guys it will be worth it to craft glintston set wait and see. Besides war was glintston set worth it. Sts lead ppl to believe it would be now this lmao. Is this for real sts this is why you wanted ppl to craft set so at end of season every one would be granted a mythic set with better stats sure no proc but every one gets. So then here have tokens guys for ur millions u spent ahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I can not believe that your are going to make the Glintstone set obsolete! It is mind blowing to say the least!!! Do you you have any idea the amount of time and gold I has taken most of us to squire this gear? Let me help you out. It cost most of us well over 13m and I don't even know how to place a value of the amount of time. I have played this game since season 2 and I have personally witnessed so many decisions made that frankly just leaves us players speechless, but this one takes the cake! This is just plain irresponsible, inconsiderate, and ridiculous! You could have easily aknowledge the amount of effort that it has taken you players to acquire this set by making it upgradable at 56. Good luck to you and your game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Glintstone set cost more than 900 coins to make it obsolete !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i hope you won't release anything that need inhumane amount of farming like glintstone set and slain king weapons anymore... normal players need a whole season to farm those. the task of farming those also way too repetitive and boring.

anyway, can you reduce the requirement of crafting original glintstone sets? or else new players won't have any chance chasing old players which have headstart

one more, i believe somewhere before, you promised to take a look at arcane deary, especially it's AA that affect negatively to runs (deary ring's proc too), please take a look at it again, especially for a massive crates only pets, the current spec of arcane deary can't be justified + you also brought deary to next expansion crates, more reason to take a look on it. (nor do stampy, as crafted arcane pet)

+ any chance of having toor and sns inside cryo locks? (they've just been released in crates since rengol, like deary)

thank you
    Last edited by extrapayah; 03-30-2016 at 08:10 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raianezz View Post
    me and my borther contradicts in every way that is why we are so close to each other he is the yin and im the yang.

he hates the totality of the idea even when the first glint set started he hated it complained about everything and since im older i stayed positive because i don't want him to quit. I had all the opportunity to craft the myth set but i decided to give him all the fangs that i can farm because for me all i needed was the helm he can be the OP one and i can stay mediocre.
    we even both got banned during the mass-ban he lost hope but i didn't so that is how we got our account back and so are the most players that i know who almost quit but i never quit. i did follow ups for them until they got their account back. ( they are the least of my concerns but since i know how hard they worked for all their accounts i did what i can do to boost their morale)

you may hate me for my optimist (for being such a leech on my statement) but my positivity is not for everyone.

if you wanna release your frustrations that's fine im willing to listen. because we are all free to state our opinion but the thing there is are you doing it right?..
    The thing is, making blanket posts like your original post is completely disrespectful to people's feelings who earned the items. It's like you disregard their opinion, which is the very thing some people are defending you about.

Now, I don't have anything against you nor do I want to start a flame war but in the future I suggest making posts that may offer some useful feedback to both parties. It's difficult, I know. I can't always do this either but it helps a lot on forums.

As for the color, some people are more sensitive to colors than others. This is why even the developers use black text. Now, I don't mind blue but someone with color sensitivity or even color blindness might.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I'm having trouble understanding something, mabey I'm just dense

Buuuuut...

Everyone asked Sts to make the mythic set upgradeable..then that give you a option to upgrade..and everyone losses there mind

Honestly am I missing something here? There not holding a gun to your head and making you convert it, there not threatening to come to your house and steal your organs and sell them on the black market (though if you do Sts, let me know. I know a guy..)

They are giving you a option to convert it and upgrade to the new set...

...well Isn't what everyone asked for

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post

anyway, can you reduce the requirement of crafting original glintstone sets? or else new players won't have any chance chasing old players which have headstart

thank you
    The above should not happen. Why reduce what it takes (requirement of crafting) for the same reward to discard it at the end, when many players worked long and hard to achieve the set.

Side note.....
    I like the idea of being able to "dismantle" the glint set for glintstone coins. At least us "glintstoned" see something for our efforts. I do hope we can see more options to dismantle craftable items that are account bound. Too bad the lvl 36 couldnt be traded in too
    Last edited by Avaree; 03-30-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post

Buuuuut...

Everyone asked Sts to make the mythic set upgradeable..then that give you a option to upgrade..and everyone losses there mind

Honestly am I missing something here? There not holding a gun to your head and making you convert it, there not threatening to come to your house and steal your organs and sell them on the black market (though if you do Sts, let me know. I know a guy..)

They're upset because upgrading to coins is not an upgrade. Furthermore the next gear stats are not that great either. All things that are fixable, of course. Let's just hope STG is able to filter through the hate and gather some useful feedback to create some appropriate solutions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

The decisions STS make become more baffling every time, never ceasing to amaze. I think the only thing you could do to amend this is make Glintstone title rare and unobtainable and atleast put some decent items in that token shop, all those items are for level 47/52 and are worthless. Also increase the amount of tokens we get.. 900 is a hilarious joke for the work/gold we put in. Great way to start the expansion.. sadly I expect more of the same.
    Last edited by Arkiouj; 03-30-2016 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hmmm where did my posts go? This thread has no point to it
    <Epitome of Silentkill >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    They're upset because upgrading to coins is not an upgrade. Furthermore the next gear stats are not that great either. All things that are fixable, of course. Let's just hope STG is able to filter through the hate and gather some useful feedback to create some appropriate solutions!
    But doesn't it serve the same ends?

If you have a car you would like to trade for a new one..and I buy that car from you for the same amount as the new car you want costs, so you can now go buy said new car..does that not get you to the same place

Now I will give you the fact that the new mythics are a bit.....soft....that could use some buffing.

And I thank you for giving me a honest answer to a honest question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Buuuuut...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but upgrading here means you craft/trade/or do some quest to have your four-piece Glintstone set to a higher four-piece set. However, if you craft your whole set to tokens, you just get 900 tokens. That means, you only get an armor for your whole set. I personally don't call that an upgrade.

And yes, no one is holding a gun to our heads to convert the set to tokens. The point is, or at least my point is, to state that 900 tokens for at least 12mil gold and months of hunting to craft the set is an insult on the effort of the ones who crafted it. I've had my set for almost two months now. Try to imagine how the players who just finished their set a week ago would feel. I bet even worse.

Also, it's about the trust we put to STS that doing all that work, after they said that it will be worth it, seem to have been betrayed. Can't speak for the others, but I know I felt that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Hmm no response from sts I wonder why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

But doesn't it serve the same ends?

If you have a car you would like to trade for a new one..and I buy that car from you for the same amount as the new car you want costs, so you can now go buy said new car..does that not get you to the same place

Now I will give you the fact that the new mythics are a bit.....soft....that could use some buffing.

And I thank you for giving me a honest answer to a honest question
    I think most of the hate is compounded due to the gear stats being less than adequate. All of the rest is just minuscule issues stacked on to the bigger issue at hand. If the stats are significantly better, then tossing your glintstone set in the bin for tokens will be worth it. At least, I don't expect a full set in exchange for my glintstone set. I don't think ticklish does either, but I'm sure what she does expect is some legitimate reason to cash in her set.

For all we know, 900 tokens could be 3 months of hard work. There hasn't been an update yet on how to get those tokens.

If my theory is right, I think it will be something similar to orc tags. In which case, 900 tokens is a whopping amount.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lissil View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but upgrading here means you craft/trade/or do some quest to have your four-piece Glintstone set to a higher four-piece set. However, if you craft your whole set to tokens, you just get 900 tokens. That means, you only get an armor for your whole set. I personally don't call that an upgrade.

And yes, no one is holding a gun to our heads to convert the set to tokens. The point is, or at least my point is, to state that 900 tokens for at least 12mil gold and months of hunting to craft the set is an insult on the effort of the ones who crafted it. I've had my set for almost two months now. Try to imagine how the players who just finished their set a week ago would feel. I bet even worse.

Also, it's about the trust we put to STS that doing all that work, after they said that it will be worth it, seem to have been betrayed. Can't speak for the others, but I know I felt that way.
    OK, see this is why I support intelligent discourse . You have answered my question

So if Sts made t worth more tokens, made it sellable/tradeble , and buffed the new set, would that solve some of the problems.

I'm honesty just trying to come up with some solutions and give feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Xsmashyd; 03-30-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Only the Glintstone set earned through questing can be broken down. The Opening Event Reward items cannot be converted into Glintstone Coins.
    that's the only way to get the coins?????? by the mythic set??? really -.- I was looking forward to getting the mythic new weps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I am fine with glintstone set for tokens. I am not fine with the things purchasable for tokens at that vendor right now. I hope that list gets updated with better stuff when the actual expansion starts.

As for the voices in favour of upgrading glintstone set - no, thanks, we already had that experiment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

For some it was gold, hard farming , or maybe a mixture of both. for the set to be convert into glinstone tokens on items that are not gonna have any value in stats or gold is kinda disappointing. smh :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Another week goes by and yet more disappointed customers. Previous mythic armor sets lasted for years, literally wore mine for 2 years. Now you're lucky if you get to wear them for half as long as it took you to farm them while you watch comparable gear handed out for free like Oprah. Mythic for you, mythic for you, mythic for everyone! I'd like to offer a new corporate slogan...
    SpacetimeStudios
    "Wonder...why"
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>