Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Request for clarification: Gear Progression: Warrior's Flame Forged Hammer lvl47

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Request for clarification: Gear Progression: Warrior's Flame Forged Hammer lvl47

Dear STS,

I would like to request for clarification of your intentions or perception of gear progression, i know you dont have to justify yourselves but i thought i'd ask anyways as at the moment gear progression seems to not exist unless a there is a rather 'loud' debate on the item's inefficiency in the forum.

My clarification is limited to the warrior class as i am not knowlegable in other class ( i wish i was @@)

1. Lvl47 mythic weapon stats seem to be less effective than previous levels and does not reflect any relevant progression.
    2. Lvl47 mythic weapon proc seems to have low proc rate and effects of proc are not felt compared to lower lvls and does not reflect relevant progression.
    3. Though insee that the inherent needs of the warrior class where slow ly compensated by the proc type of the gear it seems that it went off tract abit. From the glaive pierce to the aegis proc that enables warriors to affect multiple target... Progression of proc and proc rates is significant and well tuned but proc rate of and proc 'power' of the glint maul to the lvl47 weapon seems non existent.

I hope my request can be accomodated.

Please see photo reference below, ranging from lvl41-47 mythic weapons.

... I cant seem to upload the picks @@

Lvl47 Flameforged hammer of iron grace
    105.3Dps 53Str 30Dex 3.66%Crit 51Armor

Lvl46 Glintstone Aegis of Might
    117.3Dps 62Str 22Dex 3.71%Crit 255health 327Armor

Lvl46 Glintstone Maul of Might
    136.8Dps 63Str 23Dex 3.78%Crit 275health

Lvl41 Crackling bonesaw of tactics
    131.7Dps 51Str 9Dex 20Int 4.65%Crit 131Armor

Too lazy to type the procs but i do have to say from the crackling bonesaw of tactics to the glinstsone maul to the glintsone aegis the proc was felt but the flame forged hammer proc is seen but not felt.

One thing i do like is the option to choose, like aegis is for mobs and hammer/maul for bosses and their procs reflect that. Thing is the forged hammer proc is barely there even if it add 35% of health as dmg.

Thank for reading.

Maarkus

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post: