Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Antignome Amulet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Antignome Amulet

Hello,

As a small request, can the amulet please be made tradable? The gold heretic chests will still retain value as it is the only place to get it and players do not have to rely on their luck being the sole method of obtaining the amulet. It's really frustrating to spend millions after millions without being any closer to reaching the amulet. After all, one can be an extremely unlucky player and never really obtain the amulet.

Thank you,

Zeus
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

And it will be a super bad luck when u loot an other class amulet which you cnt even sell

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Natalia Kulnu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

This obviously is done to preserve the value of gold heretic chests. I think this is a good idea, it worked great with the golden cupids. I rather would suggest allowing the amulett to be traded with an npc for the right class.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...gnome-necklace

Already made a thread in suggestion and feedback section. hope they gonna do something with it

-ambo
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The best solution in my opinion would be to only allow the amulet of your class to drop, seems like the simplest solution with least consequences. This way, the chests would retain their value while making opening them much less frustraiting.

I don't know how hard it would be to actually make that happen though.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheClaaaaaaaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hello,

As a small request, can the amulet please be made tradable? The gold heretic chests will still retain value as it is the only place to get it and players do not have to rely on their luck being the sole method of obtaining the amulet. It's really frustrating to spend millions after millions without being any closer to reaching the amulet. After all, one can be an extremely unlucky player and never really obtain the amulet.

Thank you,

Zeus
    I like everyone's suggestions but I gotta +1 Zeus's request as the best idea. I mean these items are so rare anyway I dont see how making it tradable is really gonna affect the chest's value in CS.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    This obviously is done to preserve the value of gold heretic chests. I think this is a good idea, it worked great with the golden cupids. I rather would suggest allowing the amulett to be traded with an npc for the right class.
    It'll still preserve value of the gold chests unless they plan to release the amulet in other places like locked crates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

It'll still preserve value of the gold chests unless they plan to release the amulet in other places like locked crates.
    Not to the same degree, as a lot of players won't go for the amulett at all, but inevitably some amus will show up. Keeping them toon bound greatly increases the need for chests.

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The intent is to preserve the value of the chest for the economy. It's important to note that while you may not get the amulet you most desire you can still wear the amulet of a different primary stat and receive the set bonus which is arguably the attraction of the piece. They are stashable, so you can have a leg up on the set for additional characters. We are not currently planning to change this at this time and are happy with its contribution to the game.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    The intent is to preserve the value of the chest for the economy. It's important to note that while you may not get the amulet you most desire you can still wear the amulet of a different primary stat and receive the set bonus which is arguably the attraction of the piece. They are stashable, so you can have a leg up on the set for additional characters. We are not currently planning to change this at this time and are happy with its contribution to the game.
    thanks for the reply, but please take a look into planar chests, planar chests were able to stay at very stable price for long time, even though dark crystal armor is tradeable
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    thanks for the reply, but please take a look into planar chests, planar chests were able to stay at very stable price for long time, even though dark crystal armor is tradeable
    Imbueds were the ultimate pvp gear, better than mythics from crates.
    Now we have lvl 52 items drop during lvl 56 cap with limited use and no benefit in pvp. This is not a comparable situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Now we have lvl 52 items drop during lvl 56 cap with limited use and no benefit in pvp. This is not a comparable situation.
    by being untradeable it keep demands of the chests high, but tbh with the rarity of the chest itself and chance of looting the wanted version, and the fact that they already said that lvl 52 set is a prerequisite for lvl 56 set, people will still be aiming for the items, and the effort will be too much.

it's not a plain vanity, people will be more or less forced to get it, to catch up with the game progression
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Exactly. And adding to what you said, imbued were also the best PvE gear, if the item was the right type. Imbued was flat out the best armour you could own, and this amulet is far from that, maybe even with the set bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    by being untradeable it keep demands of the chests high, but tbh with the rarity of the chest itself and chance of looting the wanted version, and the fact that they already said that lvl 52 set is a prerequisite for lvl 56 set, people will still be aiming for the items, and the effort will be too much.

it's not a plain vanity, people will be more or less forced to get it, to catch up with the game progression
    This is all carefully constructed to keep the demand high, while allowing other options to pursue for maybe more pvp centered gear. We have seen so many things sold out lately, it s time to earn things again and i welcome every hard choice and effort in this game over just "all get this set/build". It has to be doable though and sts is already revisiting the drop rate.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This is all carefully constructed to keep the demand high, while allowing other options to pursue for maybe more pvp centered gear. We have seen so many things sold out lately, it s time to earn things again and i welcome every hard choice and effort in this game over just "all get this set/build". It has to be doable though and sts is already revisiting the drop rate.
    I don't know about doable...I've opened over 200 of those crates without an amulet in sight.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

I've already accepted the fact that I'll likely never own the amulet due to the way it drops (or doesn't drop) and the fact I can't buy it. However, if I understand correctly they did make the set so it still gives bonuses, albeit lesser ones, for wearing less than the full 5 piece set. So unlucky people won't get totally left out.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I don't know about doable...I've opened over 200 of those crates without an amulet in sight.
    That's the point of the exercise. Another player posted today he opened it and got one on the first chest (freak luck). With tradable amulets, all in all only a fraction of chests were needed because really, a lot of players just lix there casual runs and that s it. That being said, the droprate is obviously too low considered we need 5 items.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Yes great idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Why not just make it so a player loots the amulet that matches their class? That wouldn't lessen demand for the chest because individual demand would drop off anyway when any single amulet is looted. Also, knowing that you would actually loot the one you want would increase demand for chests.

Doing that would eliminate the frustration of putting so many resources into obtaining the amulet then looting the wrong one. Why annoy players unnecessarily? It'll forever bother a lot of us if we loot the wrong amulet, it sitting there in inventory mocking us with its undesired stats.
    Last edited by Niixed; 04-27-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Niixed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    Why not just make it so a player loots the amulet that matches their class? That wouldn't lessen demand for the chest because individual demand would drop off anyway when any single amulet is looted. Also, knowing that you would actually loot the one you want would increase demand for chests.

Doing that would eliminate the frustration of putting so many resources into obtaining the amulet then looting the wrong one. Why annoy players unnecessarily? It'll forever bother a lot of us if we loot the wrong amulet, it sitting there in inventory mocking us with its undesired stats.
    Maybe this below was missed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Avy
    12-2012