Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 55+ Capture the Flag Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    First off, thanks to anyone who called me a troll/flamer, wether it be indirectly or directly.

Tournaments like this promote bad blood between players because the possible rewards. My suggestion is to remove those rewards and create a surprise reward to be announced after the tourney or no reward at all. This should alleviate the flaming and trolling that has been going about due to the reward and the short date. People are nervous to be disqualified due to the date; I suggest you extend that as well.

Team Suggestions:
    1) Make every member of a team post their timezones and have Sam approve it.

2) Only schedule matches with players in the same time zone.

3) Disqualify individual players for flaming/trolling/unsportmanship-like behavior; not the entire team.

That's all I have to suggest for now and hope the tourney works out for everybody's sake. I hope none of you flame me for grammatical mistakes, as I'm typing this out on an iPhone 4, whose browser crashed twice, making me type this same post again, twice.

I will not respond to any flaming posts directed towards me; if people wish to talk like intelligent gentlemen, that is completely fine by me.
    +10 that is exactly right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First off, thanks to anyone who called me a troll/flamer, wether it be indirectly or directly.

Tournaments like this promote bad blood between players because the possible rewards. My suggestion is to remove those rewards and create a surprise reward to be announced after the tourney or no reward at all. This should alleviate the flaming and trolling that has been going about due to the reward and the short date. People are nervous to be disqualified due to the date; I suggest you extend that as well.

Team Suggestions:

3) Disqualify individual players for flaming/trolling/unsportmanship-like behavior; not the entire team.

That's all I have to suggest for now and hope the tourney works out for everybody's sake. I hope none of you flame me for grammatical mistakes, as I'm typing this out on an iPhone 4, whose browser crashed twice, making me type this same post again, twice.

I will not respond to any flaming posts directed towards me; if people wish to talk like intelligent gentlemen, that is completely fine by me.
    Agreed parth.

Off topic: whens the party at ur house? Oceanside is like right there, haha jkjk.

JakesLaidBack (officer): lvl61 Dexbird, lvl26 Operator
    Alts: PL: Mistermetoo, Twinkful SL: Obey, Balancer
    Shop: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...laid-back-shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jayche View Post
    Agreed parth.

Off topic: whens the party at ur house? Oceanside is like right there, haha jkjk.
    Whenever you want, so long as I'm not the one supplying the kids with alcohol! (Including me)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very well said Apollo just go with apollos suggestions n go on with the game it's very simple just stop all of u guys n meet up in game n play wish u best o luck all teams // hmmhmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Stop saying kelly the leader :/ i am the leader

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucilulu View Post
    I think the problem here is that Tankaar actually thinks being the leader of a guild gives you some sort of supreme right to tell others their business. He goes off with all these posts starting trouble and then wants to come back on and act like the good guy announcing "all C.O.T members stay off this thread until further notice". Also I never see were Kan said he was the leader of anything other then the guild Unity, I think it is Tankaar and a few others who made the assumption that Kan was also leading the CTF Team, that is not Kanital's fault. COT started all this mess with their Alen Iverson "it was just practice" post over their first round match and the only non-partisan person to weigh in on that subject (mysticaldream) has backed up Unity. IMO Kanital is simply doing his best to settle this on the field with the 5 best players on each team while Tankaar is trying his best to win on a technicality. Kanital is right, there is no "honor" in that and I definitely see his point. Get the best 5 players out there and settle it on the field. To try so hard to win by disqualification is a joke. To try even harder to make Kanital look bad is even worse. Sure we all have our moments in game, but I'm sure there are many out there who will back me up when I say Kanital has always been respectful and decent (not to mention one of the best PVP'rs) every time I've been on with him. I think we might be seeing a bit of jealousy here (10-3 was the score was it). What a shame!

Dopeydaddy
    IKR lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Team Suggestions:

AGREED lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

As many has stated i am the leader of team unity(sorry true lol). Tank sorry formthe confusion but please get with me so we can set up a time for our match. I really look forward to it. Also thank you sam for not disqualifying us. There will be no more confusion now that tank knows im the leader and too get with me for a time Peace n love -kelly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Knights of balefort won against brotherhood in semifinals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default The Mighty Knights Of Balefort

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kelly!!!! I miss u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrippHazzard View Post
    KOB, good game Good luck for the final match!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks brother you guys were awesome to play with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Asian Invasion Champions Vs. COT A (Quarter Finals)

We WON!

Well Played COT A, All the Luck In The Future!

Terrordon - Co-Founder/Leader Of Asian Invasion Champions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Well played AIC. Best of luck to you guys
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    As many has stated i am the leader of team unity(sorry true lol). Tank sorry for the confusion but please get with me so we can set up a time for our match. I really look forward to it. Also thank you sam for not disqualifying us. There will be no more confusion now that tank knows im the leader and too get with me for a time Peace n love -kelly

Kelly, let me start by saying that I have known you for a while and have respected you for the fact that you do not have a big ego and have held a certain level of respect in my eyes. I'm willing to let go of the fact that there was the confusion between leadership of your guild. One would think that the guild leader would be the leader of the team, but it seems to have switched around in this case. I do not wish to push for DQ of your team, but however, if you will respect it, I wish to push for DQ of Kanital because of the fact that he made up excuses do to the confusion and called my guild and me a liar. He denied the entire miscommunication even though he had fabricated it with a lie that he would be away for 5 days, especially since he was on today in PL for a while as well. I was hoping we could come to a treaty/pact under the following conditions.

1) Kanital be disqualified as an individual.
    2) All egos' from people on both teams be kept out of the tourney and we have a good clean fight with no flaming, like the gentlemen/women we are.

Thanks
    Let's meet IG to discuss further

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Well played AIC. Best of luck to you guys
    Ouch, well played! Haikus wasn't chatting too much, was he? xD. Just joking Jacob! Love you bro. Glad to know at least one of our teams were able to execute a match properly.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ouch, well played! Haikus wasn't chatting too much, was he? xD. Just joking Jacob! Love you bro. Glad to know at least one of our teams were able to execute a match properly.
    Not really. Just calling direction. They played extremely well. Goodluck to you guys. Was fun. Not going to go into detail, with a big long post. Just a congratulations.

Congrats.

Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Since cot a and unity is having alot drama at the moment ACI challenge the knights of belfart for the championship!!! Please accept knights of the belFART ty much love TruePlayer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    Since cot a and unity is having alot drama at the moment ACI challenge the knights of belfart for the championship!!! Please accept knights of the belFART ty much love TruePlayer
    true the sad thing is what ever skill you may or may not have is always going to be overshadowed by youre trolling. But I don't wanna flame
    Just my 2 plat