Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    UPDATE:

I have started working on the following:
    Pear
    Silent

Silent I am doing yours first, followed by Pear.

I realize I skipped over you Lowly, but your order of 3 will take a while and I have an awesome idea for Silent that I just have to get down on canvas. I work sporadicly, starting multiple projects at once when I get an idea in my mind. I already have Pear, Silent, and Lowly's signatures planned out in my head. I also have an idea planned out for a banner the first person to offer money with absolutely no requirements what-so-ever.

As paying customers, I can tell you now what I plan on doing, or I can surprise you. You will still be able to customize to an extent after I am done.
    Sounds great flow! Would you liked to be payed in gold or credits?

Im an IOS user so I can't get you credits until release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    Sounds great flow! Would you liked to be payed in gold or credits?

Im an IOS user so I can't get you credits until release.
    I'd prefer credits but if I finish before release (and it looks that way lol) I'll take gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Payment of 50k PL gold received from silent, thanks bro. Here are the versions without watermarks.
    EDIT: replaced first sig with the one from below

The original. Equal balance of light and dark with hand shadowing

Black levels raised giving a more shadowy scene with less foggy effects. Takes away from the eerie ness and focuses more on the lighting.

White levels raised to give a more sun-blast through the trees effect. Focuses more on the background than the foreground. Personally my least favorite of the 3, but I think all are nice.

All 3 are yours. Use whichever you want, alternate between them, I don't care.
    Last edited by Flowman; 08-08-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

jpeg quality lowered the darkness of the name in the first one. Let me fix that quickly for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oh.it is very good.perhaps it can help me in the future.thank you very much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Update: Putting the finishing touches on Pear's sig. This week has been very busy for me, thank you all for being patient. I already stated that I take my time with my sigs, so thanks for not sending me 38753720 messages asking where your sig is.

@pear - please contact me ASAP to work out payment as I'm doing the shading and color matching now and will be done tomorrow morning when I get off work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Update:

Sorry fellas been busy. Pwnpear your sig is 100% complete, will upload once payment is received. Waiting to hear if you want that watermarked version posted first or not. Next up is Snippet, followed by Lowly. Snips won't take long as I'm gonna do a grunge sig or an abstract, so we should start moving along nicely.

Official order:

Snippet
    Lowly
    Theseus
    Torrentula
    Drone
    Cryoz
    Cahuan
    Ovo
    Paar

And then everyone else who hasn't offered payment. I'm sorry this is the way to has to be. If you've been left out and offered to pay, please let me know on THIS THREAD, not in PM. If you feel you're being unfairly skipped, please voice your opinion and I will tell you why you are where you are on the list. Who knows, I could be wrong. If I really have a great idea for someones sig I might put it up higher in the line, but as of right now, this is the order I will be going in. I also have to throw in a few Gears of War signatures in there for my buddies, but I don't know who/when those will fall in line yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

update:

struggling with lowly's sigs, which sucks because I wanted to try something new, but I can't get it to work out to what I envisioned.
    Running very behind, apologies to everyone waiting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

HELLO.

Yes, I'm back...don't know for how long though. I may/may not be quitting this game all together in the next week. I will make the sigs I've signed up to make, but after that...who knows. I'll post my decsion later in the week for those who care. Morfic and I had a discussion about this to some degree on PL the other day.

For the signatures: My laptop crashed on me...harddrive completely ate **** and fried...all black unresponsive screen...the works. Brought it in to the Apple store...they replaced the harddrive for free so my lapto is back at it. Luckily, I purchased an external HD a few days before the crash and backed just about everything up. I have all my saved brushes, renders, textures, stocks, and PSD files...which is awesome. Unfortunately, I feel the crash was brought about by programs I downloaded from torrents...which slowly ate away at my computer until it died. Because of this, I am not installing my 'copy' of photoshop and will be purchasing one instead. This will happen within the week (I get paid Tuesday). So until then, I cannot upload the sigs from photoshop as they aren't in a file type recognizable by this forum. Just dropped $1500 on Spring Break and $400 on a new tattoo (Returned my Galaxy 10.1 tablet because $500 on a tablet was a purchase I didn't need to make yet haha)...so there's no way I can afford Photoshop until tuesday haha.

As of right now:
    Theseus...yours is obviously done. It's completely different from the other sigs Ive made because the vast majority of it is hand drawn/painted without any special effects or 'typical' signature techniques. Just good old fashioned layer blending and perception painting. If you don't like it, I can make you a temporary "God of War" style text signature until I can make another one. It's a style not everyone will like...it looks more like a painting then a signature...but I personally think it's pretty awesome.

Bod...yours is also done. Exactly what we talked about it looking like.

Scotty...I didn't check my list but I'm 100% sure you, Zero, and Cahaun are next. These signatures will go pretty fast because I'm not doing the style I did for Theseus...considering I have NO artistic background or training, everything I do is my own creativity or a trial/error with my decent skill set. For someone who does this stuff for a living, these sigs would take like an hour tops. Don't confuse this for lacking in quality, even though I won't be doing as much hand-drawn work, they'll still be the best work I can do. Scotty, you're still down for 2 sigs, let me know if you want anything different.

I also found this pretty awesome render of Starkiller from the starwars series. I've wanted to make a signature with him for a while...and since Ebalere didn't really give me any guidlines to follow for a sig, I figured I'd make it for him. The color scheme will be blue, MAYBE some red...but Ebalere if you want it, it's yours. Otherwise anyone else who would just want a Starkiller sig can claim it.

I have a very busy weekend with work, friends, and final college classes, so don't expect to see me online much, if at all. The more I avoid playing the new content, the easier my decision to play/quit will be later on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

HELLO.

For the signatures: My laptop crashed on me...harddrive completely ate **** and fried...all black unresponsive screen...the works. Brought it in to the Apple store...they replaced the harddrive for free so my lapto is back at it. Luckily, I purchased an external HD a few days before the crash and backed just about everything up. I have all my saved brushes, renders, textures, stocks, and PSD files...which is awesome. Unfortunately, I feel the crash was brought about by programs I downloaded from torrents...which slowly ate away at my computer until it died. Because of this, I am not installing my 'copy' of photoshop and will be purchasing one instead. This will happen within the week (I get paid Tuesday). So until then, I cannot upload the sigs from photoshop as they aren't in a file type recognizable by this forum. Just dropped $1500 on Spring Break and $400 on a new tattoo (Returned my Galaxy 10.1 tablet because $500 on a tablet was a purchase I didn't need to make yet haha)...so there's no way I can afford Photoshop until tuesday haha.
    Flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Lmao.. not good buddy! remem chatting about you're 'copy' of Photoshop and you were never really convinced that it was the safest thing to do.. lol. Luckily you did back up.. bet it has taken you quite a while to get the brushes, renders etc.. and you're always checking/trying out new styles with these would of been a right kick in the teeth.

As of right now:

Bod...yours is also done. Exactly what we talked about it looking like.
    Im forever in you're debt!!! Haha nah cheers buddy xD

considering I have NO artistic background or training, everything I do is my own creativity or a trial/error with my decent skill set. For someone who does this stuff for a living, these sigs would take like an hour tops. Don't confuse this for lacking in quality, even though I won't be doing as much hand-drawn work, they'll still be the best work I can do.
    You know exactly what I think of you're 'skill set' awesomely epic!!!

I have a very busy weekend with work, friends, and final college classes, so don't expect to see me online much, if at all. The more I avoid playing the new content, the easier my decision to play/quit will be later on.
    Apologize for the hax of post beforehand

Have been less fun without you about mate.. some great fun runs and chats we had but if you're decision is due to wrk friends LIFE in general you should put you're time and effort into that

Definitely give me a shout when/if you decide to quit tho buddy but for now will see you about on here
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-16-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:371587
    lol no **** Einstein
    I'll think of something.
    Lol hey, u asked
    thanks again dude.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hmm, what do you ask for an really amazing Sig pic? But i really want a amazing one. Can u make one with a watermark so i can see if it is a good one or if there need to be changes?

Thx
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themars View Post
    Hmm, what do you ask for an really amazing Sig pic? But i really want a amazing one. Can u make one with a watermark so i can see if it is a good one or if there need to be changes?

Thx
    Sure, if you like it you can decide on payment after. It's hard to make really detailed, impressive sigs with the 100 height limit. Really takes away from the use of stock images and focuses more on text.

To make the best signature I can make, all I'll really need is some form of direction. Actual pictures other than text or brush work being included or not is huge. That plus light or dark color scheme, maybe a color hint thrown in, and I can pretty much get creative.

I'm so used to making sigs with like 200-300 height, this 100 height is killing me

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

testing something for sig

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

I want sig. Sorry won't be paying.
    I want original sig background.
    I want words at corners with the font in apollos sig. top left farmerstar. top right amysticalstar. bottom right Koc Member. bottom left TES Leader.
    THANKS!

and if it's good I might choose it over roastys sig (sorry roasty but it will include the sig you made background so it's made by you and him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Original background meaning....?
    You want me to make one from scratch?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

no meaning the background in my sig right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Oh sorry I'm not gonna do that. Anyone can do that...nothing is different other than adding 4 text layers =\ Now I'd be happy to make you a pikachu signature or something...

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

oh never mind maybe roasty will do it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ill take a black/all shades of bulie camo. Looks futureistic. Says drone769 or heavytanker. Must have cool robot with guns or a futuristic tank. How much will that cost. Probubly xtra cuz im me ((((((