Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Offering signature/banner services

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Lol. Flow is like... the worst person in SL. He's rude...he's inconsiderate...hes egotistical...he's obnoxious...he's annoying...he's demeaning...he's arrogant...he's everything your mama warned you about.

And i miss em. ;( lol

Let's make it SPARKLE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morfic View Post
    Lol. Flow is like... the worst person in SL. He's rude...he's inconsiderate...hes egotistical...he's obnoxious...he's annoying...he's demeaning...he's arrogant...he's everything your mama warned you about.

And i miss em. ;( lol
    Don't usually agree with you on many things.. but this I agree 100% haven't seen him since ban

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Where are YouuuuuuUuuuuuUUUuuuUUUU FlOw My CrAzY a** BrO!!!

Still not back??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I miss ya so much!!! Where are you?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Flow where r u?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Flow hurry back!! The world is going into anarchy without your artistic genius.....what was that?! Oh my god, bod, i promise i dont know where he is, ah AH NOOO...... x_x

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Flow hurry back!! The world is going into anarchy without your artistic genius.....what was that?! Oh my god, bod, i promise i dont know where he is, ah AH NOOO...... x_x
    You do know where he is!! and you WILL tell me!!!

You have until 9am tomorrow morning to release this information or im coming back to finish off what I started!

1st your officers!
    Next your 2nd in command!
    And then im coming for you Lowly! *scary bloodlust death face*
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-10-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just chill guys. I will find out on are guild website whats up.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:410600
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    You do know where he is!! and you WILL tell me!!!

You have until 9am tomorrow morning to release this information or im coming back to finish off what I started!

1st your officers!
    Next your 2nd in command!
    And then im coming for you Lowly! *scary bloodlust death face*
    *still in hiding from the presence of THE Bodmaster*

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    *still in hiding from the presence of THE Bodmaster*
    Lool mine has been completed I believe and Thes's but no sign of him.. *We love you!! come back to us* I wont hurt anyone if you do.. haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Lol just a little harmful fun (bod found me xD). On a more serious note, i have seen and talked to flow in PL, he is no longer banned. I didnt think to ask him the status of the sigs though, i was too happy to see the flow had been returned to us lol

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy:418367
    Lol just a little harmful fun (bod found me xD). On a more serious note, i have seen and talked to flow in PL, he is no longer banned. I didnt think to ask him the status of the sigs though, i was too happy to see the flow had been returned to us lol
    Its nice to know this! Just hope he makes a new thread. This one is loooooooooong.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

HELLO.

Yes, I'm back...don't know for how long though. I may/may not be quitting this game all together in the next week. I will make the sigs I've signed up to make, but after that...who knows. I'll post my decsion later in the week for those who care. Morfic and I had a discussion about this to some degree on PL the other day.

For the signatures: My laptop crashed on me...harddrive completely ate **** and fried...all black unresponsive screen...the works. Brought it in to the Apple store...they replaced the harddrive for free so my lapto is back at it. Luckily, I purchased an external HD a few days before the crash and backed just about everything up. I have all my saved brushes, renders, textures, stocks, and PSD files...which is awesome. Unfortunately, I feel the crash was brought about by programs I downloaded from torrents...which slowly ate away at my computer until it died. Because of this, I am not installing my 'copy' of photoshop and will be purchasing one instead. This will happen within the week (I get paid Tuesday). So until then, I cannot upload the sigs from photoshop as they aren't in a file type recognizable by this forum. Just dropped $1500 on Spring Break and $400 on a new tattoo (Returned my Galaxy 10.1 tablet because $500 on a tablet was a purchase I didn't need to make yet haha)...so there's no way I can afford Photoshop until tuesday haha.

As of right now:
    Theseus...yours is obviously done. It's completely different from the other sigs Ive made because the vast majority of it is hand drawn/painted without any special effects or 'typical' signature techniques. Just good old fashioned layer blending and perception painting. If you don't like it, I can make you a temporary "God of War" style text signature until I can make another one. It's a style not everyone will like...it looks more like a painting then a signature...but I personally think it's pretty awesome.

Bod...yours is also done. Exactly what we talked about it looking like.

Scotty...I didn't check my list but I'm 100% sure you, Zero, and Cahaun are next. These signatures will go pretty fast because I'm not doing the style I did for Theseus...considering I have NO artistic background or training, everything I do is my own creativity or a trial/error with my decent skill set. For someone who does this stuff for a living, these sigs would take like an hour tops. Don't confuse this for lacking in quality, even though I won't be doing as much hand-drawn work, they'll still be the best work I can do. Scotty, you're still down for 2 sigs, let me know if you want anything different.

I also found this pretty awesome render of Starkiller from the starwars series. I've wanted to make a signature with him for a while...and since Ebalere didn't really give me any guidlines to follow for a sig, I figured I'd make it for him. The color scheme will be blue, MAYBE some red...but Ebalere if you want it, it's yours. Otherwise anyone else who would just want a Starkiller sig can claim it.

I have a very busy weekend with work, friends, and final college classes, so don't expect to see me online much, if at all. The more I avoid playing the new content, the easier my decision to play/quit will be later on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    HELLO.

For the signatures: My laptop crashed on me...harddrive completely ate **** and fried...all black unresponsive screen...the works. Brought it in to the Apple store...they replaced the harddrive for free so my lapto is back at it. Luckily, I purchased an external HD a few days before the crash and backed just about everything up. I have all my saved brushes, renders, textures, stocks, and PSD files...which is awesome. Unfortunately, I feel the crash was brought about by programs I downloaded from torrents...which slowly ate away at my computer until it died. Because of this, I am not installing my 'copy' of photoshop and will be purchasing one instead. This will happen within the week (I get paid Tuesday). So until then, I cannot upload the sigs from photoshop as they aren't in a file type recognizable by this forum. Just dropped $1500 on Spring Break and $400 on a new tattoo (Returned my Galaxy 10.1 tablet because $500 on a tablet was a purchase I didn't need to make yet haha)...so there's no way I can afford Photoshop until tuesday haha.
    Flowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Lmao.. not good buddy! remem chatting about you're 'copy' of Photoshop and you were never really convinced that it was the safest thing to do.. lol. Luckily you did back up.. bet it has taken you quite a while to get the brushes, renders etc.. and you're always checking/trying out new styles with these would of been a right kick in the teeth.

As of right now:

Im forever in you're debt!!! Haha nah cheers buddy xD

considering I have NO artistic background or training, everything I do is my own creativity or a trial/error with my decent skill set. For someone who does this stuff for a living, these sigs would take like an hour tops. Don't confuse this for lacking in quality, even though I won't be doing as much hand-drawn work, they'll still be the best work I can do.
    You know exactly what I think of you're 'skill set' awesomely epic!!!

I have a very busy weekend with work, friends, and final college classes, so don't expect to see me online much, if at all. The more I avoid playing the new content, the easier my decision to play/quit will be later on.
    Apologize for the hax of post beforehand

Have been less fun without you about mate.. some great fun runs and chats we had but if you're decision is due to wrk friends LIFE in general you should put you're time and effort into that

Definitely give me a shout when/if you decide to quit tho buddy but for now will see you about on here
    Last edited by BodMaster; 09-16-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:418551
    HELLO.

Yes, I'm back...don't know for how long though. I may/may not be quitting this game all together in the next week. I will make the sigs I've signed up to make, but after that...who knows. I'll post my decsion later in the week for those who care. Morfic and I had a discussion about this to some degree on PL the other day.

As of right now:
    Theseus...yours is obviously done. It's completely different from the other sigs Ive made because the vast majority of it is hand drawn/painted without any special effects or 'typical' signature techniques. Just good old fashioned layer blending and perception painting. If you don't like it, I can make you a temporary "God of War" style text signature until I can make another one. It's a style not everyone will like...it looks more like a painting then a signature...but I personally think it's pretty awesome.

Scotty...I didn't check my list but I'm 100% sure you, Zero, and Cahaun are next. These signatures will go pretty fast because I'm not doing the style I did for Theseus...considering I have NO artistic background or training, everything I do is my own creativity or a trial/error with my decent skill set. For someone who does this stuff for a living, these sigs would take like an hour tops. Don't confuse this for lacking in quality, even though I won't be doing as much hand-drawn work, they'll still be the best work I can do. Scotty, you're still down for 2 sigs, let me know if you want anything different.

I also found this pretty awesome render of Starkiller from the starwars series. I've wanted to make a signature with him for a while...and since Ebalere didn't really give me any guidlines to follow for a sig, I figured I'd make it for him. The color scheme will be blue, MAYBE some red...but Ebalere if you want it, it's yours. Otherwise anyone else who would just want a Starkiller sig can claim it.

That stinks for your computer, Flow. My computer ( and another and another and a laptop) was destroyed once (or twice) before. Luckly a friend from my church rebuilt it ( one that is still alive... For now). Lol I have a bad thumb in keeping them alive . Other than that, hello and welcome back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I'm on my 4th macbook pro in 2 years lol.
    1 was stolen.
    1 broke at a DJ gig I was putting on at school. Someone managed to hit it with a bottle from pretty far away...knocked it off my stand and the screen shattered.
    And now the hard drive frying.

Good news...just finished a weeks worth of research in a day of grinding so maybe I'll pop on SL a bit tonight to say hello to some people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:418757
    I'm on my 4th macbook pro in 2 years lol.
    1 was stolen.
    1 broke at a DJ gig I was putting on at school. Someone managed to hit it with a bottle from pretty far away...knocked it off my stand and the screen shattered.
    And now the hard drive frying.

Good news...just finished a weeks worth of research in a day of grinding so maybe I'll pop on SL a bit tonight to say hello to some people.
    Wow its good to know I am not the going around destroying my equipment
    So far SL is waaaay better than PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I beg to differ. I am currently not enjoying SL at all, and was having much more fun in PL.
    Part of the reason I'm considering quitting altogether...but more on that later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I think its the exp required boost that gets to me. Skav isn't even lvl 31 yet. Thats a sign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    I think its the exp required boost that gets to me. Skav isn't even lvl 31 yet. Thats a sign.
    o.O is he not? that is pretty strange, think he was the 2nd Com to hit 26..

Is it xmas yet????? *Looks out window to awaiting Santa Flow to visit*