Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: UI feedback and use case request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I have 2 minor issues with the change in UI that was made. I've also taken into consideration a natural resistance to change with this as well...

1. Chests, particularly the consumables we have now: shaman effigy, cryo star gems, and all of the elixirs we use in combat (and seemingly becoming more and more required as the game moves forward) are something I consider to be part of our equipment because of how much we need to use them. It would be nice to have these readily available in the heat of battle on the first screen we open (and formerly defaulted to the chests tab) so we can quickly have access to our buffing items. Spending the time to select chests through a drop down menu then selecting the chests tab and then using the elixir we wish to use spends enough time for us to be killed by the enemies we are facing.

2. Minor quality of life issue: toggled "highest to lowest" option in CS rather than 2 separate buttons. Before we had a button for each highest to lowest and lowest to highest for both level and price. I prefer this over the 1 button toggle we have now. I used the filters and would use the lowest to highest button multiple times in a row to refresh the items in the list. Now that there is just 1 button to toggle and no other means of refreshing the CS listed items, it takes more clicks to get the same result. I would like to either see the old way we had it (2 buttons, one each for high to low and low to high) or the addition of a "refresh" button that refreshes the list of CS items based on your current filters.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post: