Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback on the 2016 Ursoth's Assault Event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Feedback on the 2016 Ursoth's Assault Event

To be honest,I am not really enjoying this event compared to the 2014 and 2015 events. Here's why:
    1.Too much rare,high-priced loot (Arcane weapons,Mishi,and Hisha)
    2.Portal item too hard to obtain
    3.Meh rewards (like always)
    4.Speaking of the rewards,the farmer elixir doesn't improve drop rates significantly (in my oppinion)
    5.Reskinned wings and they don't even look fiery like the name says they are
    6.Chests only give 1 loot per open
    7.Reskinned armor
    8.Furniture chests requiring 20 platinum to open

Here is what I think should happen:
    1.Have the Immortal weapons be added to the Massive Cryostar Crate's loot table and the Crate Token Vendor in Glintstone,replacing the Dragon Hunter weapons (the Dragon Hunter weapons will still be available for purchase from the crate token vendor in Garetta)
    2.Better rewards for achieving tiers (especially platinum tier because the rewards at that tier don't match up with the effort that some people put into reaching that tier)
    3.Add a little more varity to the event armors' stats rather than a lame copy and paste of the standard level 56 armor because it's starting to get annoying in my oppinion
    4.Make the portal item way easier to get (like make it just as obtainable as the goblin altar relic)
    5.Try to limit the amount of arcane items to 1 and the amount of mythics to 3 for events
    6.If there is going to be a Farmer Elixir for the next event,please make it more effective because the one in this event just seems like 60% working,40% placebo
    7.Remove the 20 platinum fee for opening furniture chests,increase how many tokens it takes to obtain them in vendor or reduce the fee to 5-10 platinum
    8.Have lesser chests give 1 loot while greater chests give 3 loot+ improved chance at legendaries
    9.Event-based houses! (Like have an Elondrian lodge with leaves on the walls) As a result of this,allow players to have up to 5 different houses.
    10.A seperate inventory for event items

Feel free to leave your feedback/suggestions about this year's Ursoth's Assault event or the feedback I mentioned.
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 07-11-2016 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added one more suggestion

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post: