Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
Hey Arlorians,

Another example which will be addressed in the next patch is an issue with Aimed Shot. There’s a specific combination of Aimed Shot upgrades that inflated the maximum potential damage of Aimed Shot beyond what the ability is supposed to be balanced for. This allowed Aimed Shot in this specific configuration to deal almost 2x as much potential damage as other combinations, and this is aside from the upgrade benefits displayed. Due to the popularity of Aimed Shot, this causes the opposite effect as the Wildfire upgrade. From a player perspective, “Rogues deal too much damage!” when in effect there’s one ability of Rogues which is causing unintended and excessive damage to be dealt.

-STSVroom
So my device got fried so I haven't been able to play for awhile - And I come back to this? It's single target damage from an extremely squishy class.

On top of this, I also come back to the forum and read that the housing environments are going to apply damage based on how many you own, then that damage / hp, etc. will apply to skills in pve AND pvp maps???

Being able to push a series of button combinations in the most efficient manner and aim those appropriately at specific mobs / players is what makes this game fun and where skill as a player shows. If you're going to remove a rogue's bread and butter and then apply basically a pay for damage / survive-ability add on to the game... ok but I'm not really able to triangulate your reasoning in one regard then apply something so ridiculous in another. And it's not that I don't see the irony in my stance - of course there are several elixers / dolls etc to apply boosts - but we're just adding so many layers it's getting a bit out of control. #Arcane7layerlasagna

I was drag racing on the street yesterday. It was me in a Ford Pinto VS a McLaren F1. My friends where like... "Syl.. you can't be serious! You'll be destroyed!" I replied in confidence, "Don't worry Brah... I got an awesome tavern with like... lava in it - it adds 5 bajillion horsepower to my Ford Pinto"

All I have to say is you better wear armor to the forums if you're going to start talking about nerfing Aimed Shot. Things about to get cereal.