Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Maybe I'm just dumb but I feel like this is a main thing that should be done. Everybody threw a fit stating that doubling nox damage was actually a nerf because all mages would use curse, how about this get done to completely throw that argument away and we start with that..?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    The reason this shouldn't be done is because it makes one of mages skills completely useless. Let's be real here, nobody uses curse unless there is a lot of DoT being dealt. Mages are pretty much impervious to curse because they can shield. Tanks have jugg and no significant DoT for us to use against them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    That must be an OP Rog for 3 mages to kill 1 Rog....
    what are you talking about? im talking about 2 tanks 3 mages vs 2 tanks 1 rogue 1 mage, the rogue is pretty much a food for the 3 mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    There's 56 gears for rogue and once again they want to increase the cannon not the glass
    Have u even tested them??? They suck. U always spam in this thread believing u know everything lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Attachment 153366

Even using 1war without ring, 2 rog, amd 1mage still could win when clash with 4warr :/ who say rogue didnt get place on pvp than?
    Do you even know play pvp?U are 3 years old?lol everyone knows that a full team of wars can't do anything,It's called NO DPS,how are they supposed to kill, especially when they got no arc sword, besides u had war, undergeared or no, he still has jugg,so pls get urself brain working before you post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    Do you even know play pvp?U are 3 years old?lol everyone knows that a full team of wars can't do anything,It's called NO DPS,how are they supposed to kill, especially when they got no arc sword, besides u had war, undergeared or no, he still has jugg,so pls get urself brain working before you post
    Beside that, they camp lava that could kill us, have you ever clash with 4warrior with camping lava skill? :/ 3 of them was camp lava, only 1 that chase me

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Beside that, they camp lava that could kill us, have you ever clash with 4warrior with camping lava skill? :/ 3 of them was camp lava, only 1 that chase me

why does it feel that we are talking about COD or CSGO? there was camping glintstone bombs as well, not really used that much but still, and its pretty easy to avoid pools as a mage since you wont get stunned, nekro shield-arcane shield, a good tank with glintstone set can help his team avoid pools by just pulling them away from corners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    why does it feel that we are talking about COD or CSGO? there was camping glintstone bombs as well, not really used that much but still, and its pretty easy to avoid pools as a mage since you wont get stunned, nekro shield-arcane shield, a good tank with glintstone set can help his team avoid pools by just pulling them away from corners.
    Did you see my team got glint set?
    And you say its easy right?
    Well actually war got shield that do alot of damage, got pull into thier lava once or twice will break my shield, and same with nekro shield too :/

I got it now, since mage mostly participate in clash, endgame rogue think mage was a great class that rule the clash, lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Did you see my team got glint set?
    And you say its easy right?
    Well actually war got shield that do alot of damage, got pull into thier lava once or twice will break my shield, and same with nekro shield too :/

I got it now, since mage mostly participate in clash, endgame rogue think mage was a great class that rule the clash, lmao

Maxed pvp clashes are mostly tanks and mages you cant deny it no? again im saying maxed dont compare random clash to maxed please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Maxed pvp clashes are mostly tanks and mages you cant deny it no? again im saying maxed dont compare random clash to maxed please
    Ah if only use warrior and mage to clash with full tank it will took so long without koruption, so the fastest way is use rogue cant you accept it? Just say I WANT ROGUE TO GET BUFF SO ROGUE WILL RULE THE PVP AGAIN, I HIT MAGE AND WARRIOR NO ONE COULD KILL ME IM A TANKCANNON!!
    Just say it :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Ah if only use warrior and mage to clash with full tank it will took so long without koruption, so the fastest way is use rogue cant you accept it? Just say I WANT ROGUE TO GET BUFF SO ROGUE WILL RULE THE PVP AGAIN, I HIT MAGE AND WARRIOR NO ONE COULD KILL ME IM A TANKCANNON!!

says the one who cant play without 2 tanks and 2 mages.. lol...anyway , on the blue team , not even 4 tanks tho...the other one who left is a rogue and 1 of their warrior is also ringless.

On topic:

I can see that you dont support rogues to get a buff why? You and yourself knows that you like PvP being dominated by mages and tanks... Give some place to rogues....Do not anymore cover what's clearly obvious...

Ps: I play this bracket too and i always see you in a team of 2 tanks and 2 mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    says the one who cant play without 2 tanks and 2 mages.. lol...anyway , on the blue team , not even 4 tanks tho...the other one who left is a rogue and 1 of their warrior is also ringless.

On topic:

I can see that you dont support rogues to get a buff why? You and yourself knows that you like PvP being dominated by mages and tanks... Give some place to rogues....Do not anymore cover what's clearly obvious...

Ps: I play this bracket too and i always see you in a team of 2 tanks and 2 mages
    The one who left if rogue yes, but after that glintset war in but forget take sc :/

And i wanted a balance in PvP not dominated by rogue or mage or warrior, yes mostly i run with that team since there isnt any rogue online, there only some rogue that i trust for a clash, the rest still need arc ring,pp, other, mostly the set was complete in my team was mage and warr so i run using that, but if need hitter than i will change my mage to rogue, thats i know rogue in this brackets didnt need to buff anymore :/ as i say before i dont want sts make any change to twink brackets -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

mage invasion again? you guys are so good to help rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Having read several posts, I would like to make another suggestion. Feel free to post your opinion on this.

Perhaps this Nox tweak may work (lets test it):

A. If the ticking damage (DOT) from one Nox attack is noticeable enough (cannonify it please)
    and,
    B. If CURSE IMMUNITY is implemented. Let there be a gap between 1 curse and the next, like freeze, stun immunity etc. This might discourage curse-mage stacking as well.
    Let's try THIS? http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post2545096
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 07-24-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

As for a PvP war this is just my feedback to STS for reading both threads n not from the 23+ pages from u ppl which took me about 1hr..... -.- don't go crazy on me after this.

So now if this change happens even rogues can threaten wars and jug now? That's awesome. Considering it's mostly what wars rely on in PvP and once it's down we're paper to mages and rogues anyways. Not sure what else to say besides the ridiculous cooldown of jug and not like if Mastery helps so much.

Plus mages got that 8-9k mana n plus kor advantage. *-* They're having a fiesta. Any war to sit on Kor pool will die even with jug. Very sad to know we're supposed to be the 'tanking' class against the others that deals so much damage. Even Taste(a mage) said I was ''useless'' in PvP yesterday. And I'm well geared btw. That's just to show how mages are now. Oh well something needs to be done about mages too in PvP! N this is just my opinion. How about reducing wars jug time?! Would be great!

Ty for working on all this STS. Hope u find a solution.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Are you serious lol? Everyone knows that the maxed clashes in 56 are 2 tanks 3 mages right now, please tell me ONE rogue that participated in maxed clashes lately and have won, I don't know a rogue that does participate in the first place other than Zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissam View Post
    Any war to sit on Kor pool will die even with jug. Very sad to know we're supposed to be the 'tanking' class against the others that deals so much damage..
    If any warrior sits on Korruption pool and makes no effort to move out of it and lead his team away from it, then he deserves to die.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissam View Post
    As for a PvP war this is just my feedback to STS for reading both threads n not from the 23+ pages from u ppl which took me about 1hr..... -.- don't go crazy on me after this.

So now if this change happens even rogues can threaten wars and jug now? That's awesome. Considering it's mostly what wars rely on in PvP and once it's down we're paper to mages and rogues anyways. Not sure what else to say besides the ridiculous cooldown of jug and not like if Mastery helps so much.

Plus mages got that 8-9k mana n plus kor advantage. *-* They're having a fiesta. Any war to sit on Kor pool will die even with jug. Very sad to know we're supposed to be the 'tanking' class against the others that deals so much damage. Even Taste(a mage) said I was ''useless'' in PvP yesterday. And I'm well geared btw. That's just to show how mages are now. Oh well something needs to be done about mages too in PvP! N this is just my opinion. How about reducing wars jug time?! Would be great!

Ty for working on all this STS. Hope u find a solution.
    Warriors are fine the way they are right now, I mean the mastery already reduces the juggernaut time already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

My offer still stands:

I suggest the noxus bolt mastery for the rogue class be given a change.

The current mastery should be changed to such:

?% chance to disrupt/mute an enemy. Enemies disrupted/muted are unable to use skills or basic attacks for ?seconds.

*Ideally it should increase in chance to disrupt/mute and number of seconds enemies are disrupted/muted as it gets upgraded e.g. 1/10 will allow for 2% chance to disrupt/mute and 0.3 seconds of disruption/mute. Increasing at a rate of 2% chance and 0.3 seconds per upgrade. The end result would be 20% chance to disrupt/mute for 3 seconds.

*Upgrading the mastery to allow disruption/mute should increase the cooldown of noxus bolt.

*Upgrading the mastery could mean noxus bolt no longer does damage and its only purpose would be to disrupt/mute. Those who still desire damage on their noxus bolt would not touch the mastery and therefore not receive the ability to disrupt/mute.

*The disruption can also have AOE and affect up to 3 targets depending on the cooldown.

*Those affected by the disruption/mute will have their cooldowns frozen along with their skills and auto attack ability for the ?second duration.

*The disruption/mute won't affect skills that have already been casted e.g. juggernaut or arcane shield.

This is an ability given to glass cannons to increase their survivability and usefullness in many other games.

As you should know, glass cannons are built for 1v1 scenario's, but not all glass cannons want to be forced to play in such a way.

This ability allows for the heal and invulnerability cycle a team made up of warriors and mages have, to be broken at some point.

This gives the rogue class a purpose in team PvP scenario's, as increasing rogue armor is not an option and increasing rogue damage is will just make rogues stronger in 1v1 situations and the heal and invulnerability cycle will always negate it.

Suggesting damage increases will just mean we will be back for a PART 4, PART 5 etc. etc. as far as I'm concerned.

Give the rogue class a purpose in a team PvP scenario, because at the moment. They don't have one. Which is why rogues are not a desired class to use in Team PvP scenario's.

Mages offer me heals of health and mana, have higher survivability than rogues, cover me when I need it with their shields, are easier to keep alive than rogues and can use their seconds of invulnerability to rush and erase any rogues on the opposing side within seconds.

Why would I need a rogue?

What does a single target, non-support DPS class offer in a team PvP scenario?

Rogues have damage? So what? Mages have that too, and more.

- I am a warrior.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 07-24-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I'm just curious what is ur ign?? U talk about max end game clash a lot so I'm curious who u r exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Warriors are fine the way they are right now, I mean the mastery already reduces the juggernaut time already.
    Oh ok. Well if rogs will probably get good stuff. They should get armor too right. Good to know my class skill again knowing wars will probably suffer even more again soon. But also majority of mages can tank a tank which most ppl know that. Im a geared glin set tank n damn I have doubts to go up against some mages like voorg, spell, rage, khar, etc. How about arc shield having same cooldown as jug since they're new tanks?! Perfect n do u even sleep?! U look like u wait for someone to pop up on here lol jk. I'm out Gn!