Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: All cares about pvp, what about pve?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default All cares about pvp, what about pve?

In last time in forum mostly all discussions about pvp
    Sts trying to make pvp balance, its good
    But what about pve??? Its very boring there
    Soon event will end and will be very boring, and in game a lot of pve players
    Wud be nuce to see new tomb in pve, new place for farm locks. Or at least something that can make pve not boring
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    In last time in forum mostly all discussions about pvp
    Sts trying to make pvp balance, its good
    But what about pve??? Its very boring there
    Soon event will end and will be very boring, and in game a lot of pve players
    Wud be nuce to see new tomb in pve, new place for farm locks. Or at least something that can make pve not boring
    Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Alright, let's talk!

What do you most like to farm? Where and why? What kind of challenges do you want? What else would you like to see with PvE?
    How about a new tombs like planar but with glint mobs or a new arena with bosses from tinindrin up. Or a tombs like kraag and watchers but more difficult

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I want a map that is actually difficult to farm, and pays accordingly.

A similar layout to the planar tombs would be incredible! With a quest line for a new mythic ring (to replace arcane), and farmable gear and pets, since currently the top notch armors and helms for 56 are only 10k each.

P.S. LOVE your game, and keep up the amazing work.
    Ign - Coolguymage

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

We like to farm everything that worth to be farmed
    Actually km3 is easy and nice way to get some golds. Golden elite runner and golden normal/heteric chests ( i not sure name is good) are also nice way to get some daily gold.
    Challenges like planar tombs mixed with arena would be fun. You enter room and killing mobs. Coming to boss and its make room closed as in arena. There would be few stages of it. Can be 3 or 4. What about glinstone tombs ?
    It gonna be elite ofc timed and non-timed. Bosses and mobs will be taken from both rengol and underhul maps. Some drop from underhul maps is welcome and ofcouse dont forget to add more new useful stuff. I actually tombs lover and i can run planar tombs with friends over and over again without getting bored. As planar fragments drop in planar tombs then in glinstone tombs every run after killing boss would drop glinstone/underhul coins.
    1 coin for first level of tombs
    2 coins for second and third level and 3 for last.
    Cool title and achievement points are welcome as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

glin tombs is awsm idea. Also new bosses and loot in arena chests. I like locks farming, and i want to see new farming map/tomb
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The best farming addition ever was the planar tombs. Here's why:
    - It was hard to run and needed a party.
    - imbued gear not only looked gorgeous, but was also the best pve and pvp gear available.
    - even unsuccessful runs helped save up towards breeze, an awesome pet till now.
    - the whole recipe mechanism provided plenty of opportunities to make gold for all tiers of players

Opposed to that the Arena only made rogues happy with the enraged dps check to the point that all tanks had to make rogues to keep up with farming.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Is there any chance we could have a female enemy boss like an Evil Queen or an Exiled Rogue plotting revenge on Arlorians?

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenne View Post
    Is there any chance we could have a female enemy boss like an Evil Queen or an Exiled Rogue plotting revenge on Arlorians?
    Have you been reading my notes? I think you've been reading my notes...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Fear not, we are actively working on new PvE related content almost all of the time with new twists and turns as we go. The current PvP discussion is important but it's certainly not our only focus!
    | | | |

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Yeah.. Ann in death city seems feel lonely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I wish STS could give us a new treasure map where we can get some good drops or pets or good amount of gold. We can collect some treasure chest some gold after killing hard hard treasure guardians. Make it daily to abuse it.

And this map is only accessible by killing some elite boss that drops a pieces of map. Like we do for nekro collecting parchments and stuffs. After having a map we have a option to sell it and obviously use it.

I couldn't describe more or in detail .

tips ; in this map case we are not crafting nekro. We are crafting full map which give access to treasure map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

I'd like to see cryostar on permanently and the other timed map (I forgot the name) It seems to me people come on more when those maps are open. I hate that I have to wait a day to farm for my set items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Have you been reading my notes? I think you've been reading my notes...
    O_O I've done nothing at all! *runs away with crumpled paper in hand*

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Yeah.. Ann in death city seems feel lonely
    Yea she came into mind but it got me thinking: we got Warrior type bosses, Mutated Gigantic Mages (Ferrix and PT2 boss sorry I'm horrible with names), even a Dual Wielding Daggers Orc smashing our heads. Any thoughts Jaril has a lover or lady general? XD Or just a mysterious woman looking at Arlor from afar saying, "One day, I will burn Arlor to dust."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

O_O I've done nothing at all! *runs away with crumpled paper in hand*

Yea she came into mind but it got me thinking: we got Warrior type bosses, Mutated Gigantic Mages (Ferrix and PT2 boss sorry I'm horrible with names), even a Dual Wielding Daggers Orc smashing our heads. Any thoughts Jaril has a lover or lady general? XD Or just a mysterious woman looking at Arlor from afar saying, "One day, I will burn Arlor to dust."
    I guess you mean sorrax xD
    Hahaha Hope soon come some dark devil queen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

niceee, quick skill switch system for pve will be great, and ability to change pet even if the aa is on cooldown, but ofc the cooldown should be maintained
    and we need some unique drop or increased drop chance of certain set items to elite heston preston and elite jardis
    and yes, beetleborn/insecticide market had been destroyed by the current rotting armor that are looted a lot by people who's opening crates (crates items always destroy the market of equal stats of farmed items), but it won't be a problem, if you can release new pink armor to be farmed, or simply buff that cryostar battlegear that is dropped from elite cryostar (it has worse stats than the current l56 armors)

and please, more reasonable drop rate...
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

How about scaling arena to higher lvl bosses. Giving the arena a type of currency to buy things there. Maybe even adding stuff worth it in those Arena Master Chests.

I like to farm locks because farming them is the most efficient and pays for now long it took you to get it. 6-8k for 3-5min! COUNT ME IN. But I would love for there to be something else to farm, like recipe drops or something.

Farming cryos or other locked chests but in a new map. I like km3 but after running it so much I would just like something new to look at. How about an arcane or mythic item that allows to add more slots to your weapon or armor.

Something fairly tough to get, so the average new player doesn't get it easily but it's not impossible but not to easy that the price will be as cheap as cracked water jewels.

OMG Sts! Why you torture me! At least give me 1 gold for selling these jewels. You gotta help me out lol. Jk I don't need the money but it would be exceedingly helpful to get some currency from the unusable jewels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

No more locked crate farming... if there's anything that's slpwly suffocating this game it's locked crates. Everything that's good and OP comes from locked crates and as a result the loot from even elite maps becomes trash and not worth farming.

Don't ask people what they like to farm now, because there is nothing really good to farm. In seasons past there were weapons and gear to farm because these farmed gear actually surpassed the gear that we entered the expansion with. Till now, nothing has surpassed the Glintstone/Underhul gear in terms of usefulness except possibly the Banished gear, which is at the moment incredibly rare and difficult to get. The novelty of the new maps wore out long ago and many people have stopped farming them because of the difficulty and death farm. I would really like to earn some gold farming new gears with an improvement in stats that would make others want to farm and buy it for themselves.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Fear not, we are actively working on new PvE related content almost all of the time with new twists and turns as we go. The current PvP discussion is important but it's certainly not our only focus!
    Scale and update arena with a daily and a npc that has useful items would be great as well

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Alright, let's talk!

I'd like a new boss or tomb, that can only be accessed by farming ingredients from elite bosses to craft a portal/altar. Altar is consumed on use but only one altar is needed per party. Maybe when altar is used it can grant bonus crafting ingredient like dolls. In this new zone a recipe will drop for craftable arcane belt or armor, as well as new vanities and a craftable mythic pet sort of like Stampy