Thread: Should we "Reduce" the Level Cap/XP for New Players?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Default Should we "Reduce" the Level Cap/XP for New Players?

For most of those New Players getting to Level 56 Seems like a Really Long way....When I started playing the Level Cap was 26 and it really made me excited that I could reach it fast. If it was Level 56 i would have stopped playing in few days , There are certain MMO RPG in Play store that has Level Cap of 100! And due to that reason I've never played them more than a week.

This is a little complicated but I'd suggest to reduce the Level Cap from 56 to 28...Half the Level Cap. Everyone has their level experience reduced by half.Capped Players (Level 56) will be Level 28 . Every map has their level scaling reduced and Equipments change their level requirement (i.e a Level 55&56 Equipment will be converted into Level 28 equipment )so that there will be a "Superior" and an "inferior" equipment in each level and the XP required will be the same Xp required now to reach level 28 but the Xp required from level 27 to 28 will be high as usual (like 28k xp) .

Or

I would like to see a Simple Fix where the XP Amount is Drastically Reduced . I know that there are daily quests but those quests takes same amount of time as you level up in wt4 . There may be an Upcoming expansion and level could go up to 66 which is too high for new players. This is an important issue which reduce the flow of new players . Though we Implement XP Quests , new players won't know that and most of them would leave as soon as they realise level Cap is 56 or even 66.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoardseeker For This Useful Post: