Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: <eclipse>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    Neffy, while you seem like a great guy, we have temporarily ceased recruiting to eclipse. As evaruss had previously stated, a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good. Thanks for taking an interest in Eclipse.
    No problem!
    Neffyy

Existence owner and founder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default -

Add me to guild
    Ign: darandombird
    Lvl 55 less than 700 to 56

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

hey i would like to join
    Mage: lvl 61
    left my old guild because it was Un-organised and a lot of begging swearing i would like to join eclipse because it sounds fun and seems organised
    IGN: Jiiigsaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darandombird View Post
    Add me to guild
    Ign: darandombird
    Lvl 55 less than 700 to 56
    Hi, while I am sure you are a great guy, we have temporarily ceased recruiting to eclipse. As evaruss had previously stated, a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good. So please reach out to Eclipse officers/members in game to play/have fun with them.
    Thanks for taking an interest in Eclipse.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

@ALL

Recruitment to join ECLIPSE still is on freeze at the moment. We have build a fantastic end game guild with a big bunch a strong and fun players. If you read Amuze original post here and you feel ECLIPSE is the guild for you, the ultimate end game guild, then please do post here and reach out to us in game, play with us, have fun with us. As Adidaman said: "a strong positive recommendation from a current member can do a world of good". We may consider some applications coming with extremely strong recommendations.

Many thanks
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi eclipse,

I would like to apply to your guild upon read this forum I know this is my cup of tea. I can't say I'm already an expert player but I'm pretty much experience at playing. I've played Pocket Legends for about less than two months but I have two level 60 characters. one Paladin (mage) and one Dual spec (str-dex bear).my mage use to be my main but after level my bear from 35 to 60 I learned to love my bear. I only have one nuri set and that's a strongman's set. And I quite new at pvp so I really have a bad stats for pvp. Hope my pvp stats won't disqualify my application on your guild.

Myzticwarrior 60 paladin
    Pve = 29998/1347
    Pvp = 14/69
    BlitzDvalor 60 dual spec bear
    Pve = 21288/354
    Pvp = 179/283

Blitz
    Myzticwarrior 60 Paladin Mage
    Blitzdvalor 60 Tank Bear
    Blitzdkiller 31 War Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello! I would like to begin the application to Eclipse as it seems a good fit for me. I play an ench 61 named Yaymage as my main along with Yaybird (60 atm) and Yaybear (55 atm) as alts. I am a 24 year old college student at Florida Gulf Coast University; majoring in Philosophy. I have been involved with mmo gaming since Everquest 1. After reading the guilds outline i beleive i could be a great fit. Hope to hear from ya soon!
    Last edited by Yay; 10-02-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default How long Freeze be?

I was just wondering how long until freeze is gone because i feel like a massive loner without a guild!!! Ahh lol
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Oh and all guild officers and members if want to add me add Jiiigsaw, i want to prove i'm a good person i dont spam or beg, i a pro player, well i think, i reckon i just hate that my bro spammed that time in cs and totaly blew my chance on joining Eclipse. Hopefully in the future once i get to know most of you guild members and officers it would be even better to join a guild i already know half of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Hi I'm a guildless lvl 60 dex/str bear and after reading ur guild description it looks like eclipse is am ideal guild for me. I talked to rubikin and he told me to post to ur thread so that's what I'm doing. However there's only one thing that I cannot meet up with and that is playing on a daily basis; I can only really play for good amounts of time on weekends. If u guys like what I have to say pls add me: jcyee

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Freeze for Eclipse will be on until further notice..Feel free to send a fr to one of eclipses Officers...............................
    "To achieve things that others cant you must do things that others wont"
    When in doubt, ask yourself, "What would Judgement do!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default So strict ...

Why so strict in rules? I am like a really good player nice friendly and ever since use had a chat about that time when my bro spammed on my account all Eclipse Members/Officers ignore me like seriously i put a lock on my iphone and an turn remember pass of on pl and what? You still dont let me in? Oh wow been waiting patiently 5 days please dont do this.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dextwinnk View Post
    Why so strict in rules? I am like a really good player nice friendly and ever since use had a chat about that time when my bro spammed on my account all Eclipse Members/Officers ignore me like seriously i put a lock on my iphone and an turn remember pass of on pl and what? You still dont let me in? Oh wow been waiting patiently 5 days please dont do this.
    You Jiiigsaw ?
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Yeah i'm Jiiigsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollee View Post
    You Jiiigsaw ?
    Last edited by Jig; 10-03-2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Capital Letters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dextwinnk View Post
    Jiiigsaw, once again thank you for your interest. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately at this stage we will not be proceeding with your application. But as I have mentioned in my chat to you in game, that we understood the circumstances and took those into consideration before we made a decision. We are deeply sorry for this. We sincerely hope to meet you in public runs and could still play together even if we are not in the same guild at this point in time.

All, we are always open to talking to people who are interested in joining our guild. We thank you in advance for posting here, we want you to know that everyone of us read the posts and do discuss potentials. However as we mentioned before, our recruitment freeze has meant that we had to put into place a more rigorous selection process. We hope you understand.

Today, we accept strong positive recommendations from our existing members. These recommendations would be based on a combination of factors such as activity, skills, personality, maturity and gameplay in/out of dungeons. This is purely based on our desire to protect our existing members. In a wider context, it is also to ensure that current and future Eclipse members play a positive role in the larger PL community.
    Eva | Co-GM of Eclipse
    PL: Evaruss 65 Mage | Evarina 66 Archer | Evabug 65 Bear
    SL: Evita 25 Operative | Atomgirl 15 Commando

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Evaruss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evaruss View Post
    Jiiigsaw, once again thank you for your interest. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately at this stage we will not be proceeding with your application. But as I have mentioned in my chat to you in game, that we understood the circumstances and took those into consideration before we made a decision. We are deeply sorry for this. We sincerely hope to meet you in public runs and could still play together even if we are not in the same guild at this point in time.

All, we are always open to talking to people who are interested in joining our guild. We thank you in advance for posting here, we want you to know that everyone of us read the posts and do discuss potentials. However as we mentioned before, our recruitment freeze has meant that we had to put into place a more rigorous selection process. We hope you understand.

Today, we accept strong positive recommendations from our existing members. These recommendations would be based on a combination of factors such as activity, skills, personality, maturity and gameplay in/out of dungeons. This is purely based on our desire to protect our existing members. In a wider context, it is also to ensure that current and future Eclipse members play a positive role in the larger PL community.
    +1 to evaruss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default None

Its funny because im a strong nice player mature not like my bro cant see what iv done but yeah will i ever be able to join? If so how long do i wait iv met alot of eclipse members. If i not alowed in guild ok il join another. sorry to bother all of use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaruss View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Just wanted to share this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zzhohan View Post
    Instead of trying to defame their entire guild, you could have PMed the leaders. A few bad apples doesn't necessarily represent the entire guild. How do I know? Personal experience.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're right! Only I don't have a clue who the leaders are and it's the first time I actualy do this.