I used the Bug as well.

I spend over 400 Plat for lvling my Chars to 60 and nearly 60.
Do i say it was for tesing purposes only no?
Do i really agree wiht others No.

Spacetime Studios has a System where they make more and more money with every lvl cap they raise. First it was fairly fast to lvl up till 50. But now it takes a REALLY long time without Pots to lvl u up.
There are no quests to give XP like in WoW and other MMOS so basically u spend MONTHS runnign the same old boring map over and over again. For what? for a lvl 61? For a silly Shield?

I cant even imagine how much money they will make on the next lvl cap, They got 4XP Xp pots now, and even with them it takes people A LONG time to get to lvl 61. True the game is free but its basically forcing ppl to buy it in order to compete wiht others.

It doesnt bother me, i have money and i have spend over 100 Euros ( thats a lot more dollars ) for this game already.
But seriously...

If there was a 100 Dollar or Euro bill on an empty street right infront of you, and no one was there to look and check on you, how many people would walk beside that bill and leave it on the ground?

Its the same wiht bugs, people are tired of lvling their chars to lvl 61 because it takes WAYY to much time, and WAYY to much money. It basically costs 800 Plat to get to lvl 61 for what? For a shield and for competion.

If this entire lvl grinding wasnt so hard and frustrating im sure that many of us would not have used this bug.

If they want to ban me and others fine,
I and hundreds of others used an error that they made to our advantage cause we are frustrated with lvl grinding for a shield.

but then they lose a lot of good and old members that have done a lot to this game, to this forum, and that have always supported STS , even if we disagreed with some of their decisions, i have disagreed with a few decisions and i have flamed which i regret. Without people disagreeing STS doenst see what people think. You cant always make everyone happy. But hey, we are all humans and many of us are kids, we are all still learning and sometimes its hard to us to control our emotions, especially on the internet.

back to that bug..

If they wanna ban its their decision, if they want to server backup its also their decision either way the bug was there, so people abused it. Its perfectly normal and happens all the time. Thats how humans are.