Hello all!

So Ellyidol and I were thinking that no person should be pressured into joining a guild if they don't want to, or joining one before they're fully sure it's the right one - just because they need access to the cheaper pots that you can buy in a tier 3 guild hall.

Also nobody should be subject to spam guild invites just because they don't have a guild name under their name.

That's why we just created <No Guild> - the non-guild that accepts everyone and has a tier 3 guild hall. There will be no guild drama, no guild requirements, no guild anything - because we don't consider it a guild. It's just there to give you access to the guild hall, and shield you from spam.

The only thing we ask of members is: don't send invites or private messages to guild members you're not already friends with. We don't want anybody to get spammed because they're in the guild - especially since people join this guild to escape spam. (Feel free to use guild chat instead - since guild chat can be turned off by those who just want quiet.) If anyone breaks this rule, please notify me or Noguild/Ellyidol in game or on forums and we will remove that member.

To be added, just message in game Noguild, Ellyidol, Kalielle or Clusterstorm (or any other of our alts), or send Ellyidol or me a private message in forums and we'll try to coordinate a time to add you. Everyone is welcome!