Hello again

This is normal in a game and this always happens when a game is so big and have many levels! Actually in the game all is in Endgame (Specially the gear (Arcane amulet, belt, helmet, ring, weapon) more and more new loot only for 56) I want to say "Is very different an item awarded in event (Legendary with low stats for every lvl) than a new arcane or mythic item for twinks. The new arcane weapons lvl 16 is a good idea, And STS must to see the potential of an Arcane item. Maybe if STS boost 17-36 again with new arcane items or mythic the people can decide to lvl up.

I think if STS create a new system of new Arcane item chest quest line for each Cap lvl (21,26,31,36) can boost again the LVL up.

I mean

* Tradable Arcane Item Chest lvl 21: Arcane weapon lvl 21, Arcane ring lvl 21, Arcane amulet lvl 21.

ONLY players lvl 17-21 can do a long quest in Dead city and Kraken isles. (Don't let players (1-16) or (37-56) to do the quest line)

Example: Reach 4.200 XP, Search 200 arcane essences in dead city, kill 500 skeletons, etc..

My idea is: The players while do the quest line of the arcane Item chest also lvl up until 21 lvl. When they complete all the quest line they will receive the Arcane Item chest with Arcane weapon, amu, and ring lvl 21.

What will happen later? Ok you can continue with a UPGRADE so if you decide you can continue with a new quest line to upgrade your Arcane weapon chest to lvl 26 with more powerfull stats.

The idea is upgrade the Arcane item chest ONLY until lvl 36.

* Tradable Arcane weapon chest lvl 26: Arcane weapon lvl 26, Arcane ring lvl 26, Arcane amulet lvl 26 (Kraken isles - Nord)
* Tradable Arcane weapon chest lvl 31: Arcane weapon lvl 31, Arcane ring lvl 31, Arcane amulet lvl 31 (Nord - Shuyal)
* Tradable Arcane weapon chest lvl 36: Arcane weapon lvl 36, Arcane ring lvl 36, Arcane amulet lvl 36 (Shuyal - Tindirin)

Devs can do a better idea about what I mean hehe :P

Thanks you.

-H