Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Special System Preview: Item Awakening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    That enhancement elixir will help to unlock only 2 slots in mythic/ arcane weapon ?
    Then how will we get the rest slots ?
    If we reawaken it will get a different enhancement bonus or it will reroll and a new slot will open and old enhancement will be gone , am i right?
    3 for mythics 4 for arcanes

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    That enhancement elixir will help to unlock only 2 slots in mythic/ arcane weapon ?
    Then how will we get the rest slots ?
    If we reawaken it will get a different enhancement bonus or it will reroll and a new slot will open and old enhancement will be gone , am i right?

Each enhancement elixir you use, gives a new enhancement to all open slots and possibility to open a new slot (up to the max for the weapon type). Once a slot is open it stays open.

Elite (plat) enhancement elixers give a better chance at opening your weapons max slots and get better enhancements.

The basic elixers gives a chance to open additional slots but it make take much more uses before one opens compared to the Elite elixers.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

OP Edit:

You must be Level 46 or above to awaken weapons, but any level weapon that is Epic or above can be awakened.
    Last edited by Justg; 08-31-2016 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Added clarity
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

can't wait ;D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    OP Edit: You must be Level 46 to Awaken weapons.
    So level 45 below people can't awaken weapons, What if they had an endgame (56) and they're twinking at Level 16 "with Arcane Weapons ofc" So they can stash or trade it to their end game and awaken the arcane weapons to their end game characters does this work? Or Level 45 below items cant be awaken? Just clarifying

Error 404 not found

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragecx View Post
    So level 45 below people can't awaken weapons, What if they had an endgame (56) and they're twinking at Level 16 "with Arcane Weapons ofc" So they can stash or trade it to their end game and awaken the arcane weapons to their end game characters does this work? Or Level 45 below items cant be awaken? Just clarifying
    A level 46 player can Awaken a level 16 weapon, yes.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

hmmmm, strange restriction... it's as if you're trying to discourage people from focusing too much on their twink, who think low level character is a main

if that's the goal, i think you're doing in the wrong way, and will only angered these people. before doing this, better to fix the core problem that cause this twink as main phenomena, which, for me, the cause is the equal effort needed when making an alts, lacking integration between characters in the same account (the only thing shared between characters are stash)
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

new weapon looks after update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    hmmmm, strange restriction... it's as if you're trying to discourage people from focusing too much on their twink, who think low level character is a main

if that's the goal, i think you're doing in the wrong way, and will only angered these people. before doing this, better to fix the core problem that cause this twink as main phenomena, which, for me, the cause is the equal effort needed when making an alts, lacking integration between characters in the same account (the only thing shared between characters are stash)
    Nope. It's more about twinks has no main and most of them use platinum. Watch more toons lvled by plat when update comes to game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Is that event* coming tomorrow or next week?

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #91
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    this awakening gem is an event specific loot? or will this be available after event?
    This is a permanent feature!
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Hopefully the odds of getting top tier combinations are high enough with elite awakening gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I have to say that I agree with JustG regarding the re-rolling. If you are allowed to re-roll individual slots, we are going to end up with a situation where everyone just keeps trying to re-roll endlessly until they get whatever the perceived "best" one is in all slots. The way it is now, there will actually be some variety and players will be forced to make the decision "is this good enough?".
    How is rerolling per slot or all slots each time any different in this case though? You're saying that someone will reroll all slots and have to make a decision if they find 1 roll they like but with 3 other crap rolls. Someone with enough money, either in real life to purchase platinum or in game to buy from other players will endlessly reroll their item until they get that god-tier roll that they deem the "best". This is going to happen whether or not these rolls are per slot or not. I suggested that we allow per-slot reroll because at least then we feel like we have some control over what we get in each slot. Let's say I want crit in all slots. Obviously I'd like the highest amount of crit in each but I can settle for less - but I really want a crit buff in every slot. If it were per-slot reroll like I suggested I could reroll slot 1 until I get a crit buff, then slot 2 until I get a crit buff then 3 and 4. Let's pretend this took 100 rerolls to get. Awesome. 100 rerolls and now I have the crit buffs I want. Next scenario: reroll all slots every time... same situation, I really want crit buff in all slots. I reroll and reroll and reroll. Eventually I get the coveted 4-crit buffs I wanted. Let's say I got that super ultra buff I wanted on my 100th reroll. End result is the same for both cases, but in the first scenario I felt I was in control of what I was spending my money on. The second one felt very much like a slot machine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I can't found the explanation of "empower" things. How about that? Just curious, u only talk about awakening but in those pic there are empower button and ingredients. Is that implement separately in the next update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    look into the bright side of this new client and system

it is gonna be like a slot machine i agree but this is a good thing because it will always be in demand

this can also help in generating gold for farmers...

if you can always control the buff then that means since this is permanent then once you have what you wanted you will no longer need it? right

so for me as a pve player this is a good news
    I'm excited too, but without the possibility to protect the slot of your already awakened desired slots, you might end up spending 10 years reawakening(especially on 4 slots) and still not get the right setup you want.

Then again, there will be less thrill if you can protect the slots... what a dilemma

They can try releasing a lix that grants 50% chance of preserving your desired slots though
    Last edited by Potato is me; 08-31-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    POTATO ISH ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Here's some thoughts on the re-roll issue...

Back when we had gems, you had to keep trying to get grand gems, and then finally when you would get them, it would be time to upgrade your gear to newer gear and start all over. So for the 1+ year that we had gems, the price stayed pretty steady.

Now we have jewels, which do not have a re-roll, and which can be transferred to future gear. And we see what has happened to the prices of them. I can remember when a cracked chaos jewel sold for 15k. Even 6 months ago a cracked finesse jewel was 4-5k. Now these jewels are all under 500 gold. If the system is left in place longer, at some point they will be worth less than it costs to list them in the auction -- and already some types of jewels are like this. I just liquidate them since you cannot even sell them.

The system where you re-roll all slots at the same time is better. Yes, some rich players will continue to re-roll and re-roll hundreds of times until they get exactly what they want. And that will keep the cost of these gems high, which means for farmers it will give us something good we can sell. Last season I used to earn 50k per day farming jewels along with my daily quests. This season I'm lucky if I can earn 5k per day from jewels. It would be nice to have something that I can farm in regular non-elite dungeons that drops on a regular basis and has some value. This new gem is it!!

Honeslty, I'd love to reach a point where the only way that is left for me to upgrade my gear is though jewels and this new item awakening. However, I am far away from that place as I imagine most players in AL are. So instead of worrying about re-rolling your weapon for a few extra stat points, instead farm and craft these new gems, and sell them in the auction for profit. The rich players will buy them and the gold will help you to upgrade your gear to the best gear and buy better pets. This will help you to close the gap with the rich players far more than having a single slot re-roll system would.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 09-01-2016 at 12:45 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrsAnnoying View Post
    I suggest to reroll only slot u want. It gonna help players get their wanted buffs faster. I think chance to get all maxed buffs in one time is low
    Can't. this will make the enhancement boring .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Will there be a pet rotation aswell? Sns being removed from locked this go round?
    Last edited by Spell; 09-01-2016 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Will the Awakening elixirs still work after event ends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Awaken is for reroll and opening slots. But that what does "empower" means?

Edit: nvm, I got it now. Lol
    Last edited by Chuuwee; 09-01-2016 at 12:20 PM.