Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
i actually can care less about this event, but after reading that in this event we can't farm free energy:

let's say that i'm fully using plat based energy kits, to craft elite awakening gem, you'll need a total of 120 essence dropping from the boss, assuming that we can only get 1 essence per 1 boss, in and individual viewpoint, i need to go inside 120 times, get 120 essence, and trade the other 80 essence with another class. so, again, in individual viewpoint, i need to spend 120 energy x 4 plat to get one elite awakening gem. a total cost of 480 plat... probably for the efficiency, i won't run this event at all, since most probably you won't release the elite awakening gem kit for 480 plat a piece, which is equal to a special chance in slot machine, or will you?

edit: owh, so you've released the price for the elite/empowered reawakening gem? it's actually 5 plat per gem? and to farm it you actually need 480 plat? hmmmmmmm

i'm afraid you are being overly paranoid with the last eggstravaganza event, this event is definitely a negative event, just like bloodgrub runs, we'll see how many will participate in this...
We'll watch energy usage and event participation and possibly tweak if needed.