Thread: Thank you STS for listening!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Default Thank you STS for listening!!

Despite the many negative feedback of the event, the long term change from this will have positive lasting effects! Damage% boost in elites? WOW I would have never guessed this would come about! Having that maxed out is better than having decked out stat gems! Just wanted to say thanks to STS for also finally doing a quality of life update by deleting all of the same items/jewels! You have no idea how much time I was wasting deleting stuff one by one! It's still off from the "stacked" format, but at least we can do it faster now! Finally, not sure if others noticed, but jewels aren't exactly junk anymore, they're actually worth small amounts of gold!! Overtime this will add up nicely making even the junkiest nature/water jewels worthwhile of picking up to fund ironically HP/Mana potions

Many steps in the right direction from this update. People may complain about this event as it's kind of a plat heavy event, but hey, plat users gotta get rewarded somehow especially after the economy semi crashed from eggs. Locked prices have already regained their worth to 50% of the healthiest state. 3k each was rock bottom.

The only other update I wish to see in the future is to remove the animation screen of finished crafting items. It's still taking way too long watching every single "You Received X Item"
    Last edited by Kakashis; 09-02-2016 at 04:30 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: