Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mages in pvp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Rogues lose to warrior in VS. That's just how it is. I can beat him on Mage easily, I just don't post videos of it because it's not a challenge.

I only post videos of challenging fights where my class should NOT win against the other class. Please, get some skill buddy, I have plenty. And yes, there was a phone call. It was clear in the video I had packs ready and was not close to dying. If you cannot see that, then I know why you cannot play your own class.

As far as rogue goes, I'm pretty sure I am the best rogue. I've won every developer hosted tournament at end game. And pretty much hold the record for most amount of tournaments won in AL. So, excuse me, but I know how to play the rogue class.

If you feel differently, find a rogue who can beat me. Thanks! Until then, all you're doing is just spewing illogical trash and hatred.

Now, as far as MAGE goes, find me a Mage that I will lose to. As of right now, there isn't one. And I'm what? Only 3 week old Mage? This goes to show that people do NOT know how to play the Mage class. I'm tired of the excuses, it's a perfectly fine class to play.

Here are the SS to prove it. I won't post a video, I made a promise:
    Attachment 154878
    Attachment 154879
    Attachment 154880
    Attachment 154881
    Nice screen shots

First of all mage > tanks ( but we have chance's winning ill prove that )

2nd i wasnt using maxed gears and the ridiculous thing u saw me trying builds and tactics in the duels it was more like " practicing " as we said and u still uploaded ?

O.o as i recall i told you that we will do make a duel and upload results on youtube .. i was just upgrading gears .. you couldnt wait that ? Uploaded duels with testing builds ? Practicing ..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    We practiced an extraordinary amount of duels. Out of those duels, you know how many you won. Therefore, there's nothing you can do to win. I'm not saying this to be mean or cruel. It's nothing against you, just to prove balance: that warriors > rogues, rogues > mages, and mages > warriors in duel. You and me know you've tried many variations including sword to aegis swap. It's just not really possible, even if you bump up your gear. The only time warrior has a chance is if they fail mage shield, but I don't really let that happen. Perhaps, at day 1 when I was a 1 day old mage I let it happen. After that though, you and I both know a shield fail rarely happened.

You've been practicing for a month now, I've been more than patient. I told you I wouldn't upload on YouTube and I have kept that promise despite a month of blatant negativity. How patient do you want me to be when I keep getting BS comments? Especially, when you encourage these comments in your comment section.
    You are just feeding your ego ... thats why you put ss which delivers the same message from video

And there been events this month and much of things and i even didnt reject practicing with you even with pve build -.- saying as an answer

And for the comments on youtube i really dont encourage anything and i dont even open youtube channel you saw my reply on some i told them to stop but i am workin man i have kids and responsibilities dont expect me to follow all of this youtube crap ... i

Even this thread a freind told me abt it

And i havent said that tank can beat a war ( but i will happily try my best to make that happens )

I already agreed with you in that point .. but what i see nubs can really affect you so much .. you should not fall for kids craps and comments

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post: