Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mages in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Im a mage, But rogues can still kill me. So if you wanted to nerf mages please dont

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I am a mage full gear played since season 2 and have 7k hp with shield in cd and no heal I get killed in 2-3 rouges combo.... I don't blame any class just bad team to start with!
    Last edited by will0; 09-04-2016 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

As far as IGN goes, Zeus is human. Drop the excuses mages
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-04-2016 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

i am saying the same to other class making excuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The truth is 90% of sorcerers are horrible. People do not know how to play the class even though it is a very easy class to play. Then, they go complain on forums that they need a buff when the truth is that the class doesn't need a buff at all. Or, they will say things are balanced when that is not the case either.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    Thank you zeus let the mages know.
    Im sure who need a buff for their class is not skillful player . They need to learn more about their class to win over any class . Why rogue always complaint to buff rog and nerf warr/mage on forum ? @alive , stop doing a thread about nerf mage . Just play PVE and dont play PVP . When you play PVE , then you will know who is better . See lb timeruns , you will see many rog dominate the lb .
    @zeus , you not skillful player . People just know your ign from your Youtube vids kill many players . Dont only show the vids that you kill players on youtube . Why you not post the vids when you lose over shakerida ? Over 1k people view the video that you say you got phone call . What the reason that you give ! Now people know who is zeus , they think zeus is a player that only want be a pro player ingame but the real is not .

Cant talk more here , sorry , i got phone call . Talk again later .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Errorrz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Im sure who need a buff for their class is not skillful player . They need to learn more about their class to win over any class . Why rogue always complaint to buff rog and nerf warr/mage on forum ? @alive , stop doing a thread about nerf mage . Just play PVE and dont play PVP . When you play PVE , then you will know who is better . See lb timeruns , you will see many rog dominate the lb .
    @zeus , you not skillful player . People just know your ign from your Youtube vids kill many players . Dont only show the vids that you kill players on youtube . Why you not post the vids when you lose over shakerida ? Over 1k people view the video that you say you got phone call . What the reason that you give ! Now people know who is zeus , they think zeus is a player that only want be a pro player ingame but the real is not .

Cant talk more here , sorry , i got phone call . Talk again later .

give this man a drink he deserves it well said bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Rekted :P

But you lost your own tourny boo xd

TBH, this errorz person seems like he nott know much about nott. Mages are OP in clashes but they are the combat triangle is fine, too much buff on the rogues side will tip the scale and overhaul everything the developers have worked for the past few months. I think the real way for this to go is find a place for rogues in clashes. If only we had class specific combo pets pewpew.
    I lost one, but that was more of my own fault. Afterwards, was able to beat Amqk multiple times and the winner of tournament, you can ask him yourself has lost to me every time (equal gear). I was just being impatient because I chose to continue the rounds after winning 2 and trying to fit in another just before college class.

You can't win them all, however, like I said, you can win most. Also, like I said, every single developer hosted/sponsored end game tournament, I've won. Even Michael Phelps has lost to people in the past. However, that doesn't mean he's not the best Olympic swimmer.

The truth is, when you're at that level of competition. People just want to see you lose even once so they can rag on you and trash you. It doesn't mean they're proving their points. It just is helping them feel better about their own bitterness.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2016 at 09:59 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

when discussing pvp make sure to use personal attacks, dis entire classes of players, & be sure to compare yourselves to olympians!
    thats sure to help
    also never use sarcasm, it causes acne.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    when discussing pvp make sure to use personal attacks, dis entire classes of players, & be sure to compare yourselves to olympians!
    thats sure to help
    also never use sarcasm, it causes acne.
    LOL, yes. I'm just saying facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

At lower lvls rogues are op but I recently made a lvl 23 rogue to find out how op mages are, they can kill 2v4, with so much survivability and dmg
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    At lower lvls rogues are op but I recently made a lvl 23 rogue to find out how op mages are, they can kill 2v4, with so much survivability and dmg
    In my experience 1v1 situation.

Lvl 15 rogue> mage
    Lvl 23 mage>rogue
    Lvl 48 rogue>mage
    Lvl 56 mage = rogue

Its just my personal opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

LOL, yes. I'm just saying facts.
    Sometimes your helping work on balance & sometimes your biting trollbait and telling the majority of smurfs they suck, and comparing world class athletics to sitting on your butt tapping gorilla glass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Sometimes your helping work on balance & sometimes your biting trollbait and telling the majority of smurfs they suck, and comparing world class athletics to sitting on your butt tapping gorilla glass.
    It's not a comparison directly, I think you know that. I'm emphasizing that even when the best lose at something, that doesn't mean they're not the best. One or two losses mean nothing. And yes, there are a lot of sorcerers who aren't very good. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just stating facts.

Yes, my attitude may not come across as pleasant about it but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I said two weeks ago that those who are having trouble with their mage are playing their class incorrectly. People didn't believe me and said I didn't know how to play mage, so I made a mage and I'm beating pretty much every mage out there. Why? Well, it certainly can't be because long experienced players are playing sorcerer incorrectly. That could never happen!

@Avik
    No, a rogue will still lose to warrior. I said that specifically in the thread itself. There's just a CHANCE for rogue to beat warrior. Yes, they're heavily disadvantaged, but it's not impossible to beat some. The ones that know what they're doing though? Yes, it's impossible to beat those as a rogue.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Im never see about mage ask to nerf rog . Mage never cry even they got 1-3 aimshot at pvp from season 2 until now . But now they can kill rog just like kill ants and rog start crying and make a thread about nerf mage . Dont be like a kid that always cry if they lose to someone . Just solve your problem by making your own mage .

@avikk , dont be like a hero .
    @zeus , we have many players from any class that dont want to show us their skill . In this game , not only you is the best player , but there is a few people that more better than you .

Sorry cant talk more , got phone call .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

It's not a comparison directly, I think you know that. I'm emphasizing that even when the best lose at something, that doesn't mean they're not the best. One or two losses mean nothing. And yes, there are a lot of sorcerers who aren't very good. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just stating facts.

Yes, my attitude may not come across as pleasant about it but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. I said two weeks ago that those who are having trouble with their mage are playing their class incorrectly. People didn't believe me and said I didn't know how to play mage, so I made a mage and I'm beating pretty much every mage out there. Why? Well, it certainly can't be because long experienced players are playing sorcerer incorrectly. That could never happen!

@Avik
    No, a rogue will still lose to warrior. I said that specifically in the thread itself. There's just a CHANCE for rogue to beat warrior. Yes, they're heavily disadvantaged, but it's not impossible to beat some. The ones that know what they're doing though? Yes, it's impossible to beat those as a rogue.

Put it this way, when you or any experienced pvper talk numbers, I can learn.
    When discussions devolve into hyperbolic chest thumping the trolls hear dinner bells.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Ahh okie but thats just warrior pvp for you.

When its dps versus it's a different story since there's less room for error

And suspentous is one funneh bloke xd

Yes, I love Sue, lol. He's quite humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Im never see about mage ask to nerf rog . Mage never cry even they got 1-3 aimshot at pvp from season 2 until now . But now they can kill rog just like kill ants and rog start crying and make a thread about nerf mage . Dont be like a kid that always cry if they lose to someone . Just solve your problem by making your own mage .

@avikk , dont be like a hero .
    @zeus , we have many players from any class that dont want to show us their skill . In this game , not only you is the best player , but there is a few people that more better than you .

Sorry cant talk more , got phone call .

Find me those players and we can prove it. Until then, my claims are true. Brb, phone call!
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Rogues lose to warrior in VS. That's just how it is. I can beat him on Mage easily, I just don't post videos of it because it's not a challenge.

I only post videos of challenging fights where my class should NOT win against the other class. Please, get some skill buddy, I have plenty. And yes, there was a phone call. It was clear in the video I had packs ready and was not close to dying. If you cannot see that, then I know why you cannot play your own class.

As far as rogue goes, I'm pretty sure I am the best rogue. I've won every developer hosted tournament at end game. And pretty much hold the record for most amount of tournaments won in AL. So, excuse me, but I know how to play the rogue class.

If you feel differently, find a rogue who can beat me. Thanks! Until then, all you're doing is just spewing illogical trash and hatred.

Now, as far as MAGE goes, find me a Mage that I will lose to. As of right now, there isn't one. And I'm what? Only 3 week old Mage? This goes to show that people do NOT know how to play the Mage class. I'm tired of the excuses, it's a perfectly fine class to play.

Here are the SS to prove it. I won't post a video, I made a promise:
    Attachment 154878
    Attachment 154879
    Attachment 154880
    Attachment 154881
    i wander zeusy will u still be the best if you played at the = amount of ping othere players play with? or are u a bit afraid of that i can rember you saying
    "move closer to the servers or go play candy crush" wander what that means😉(psst np i got your hidden msg in there wont tell people you want them to stop playeing if they cant reach your ping cause thats what makes you "the best" )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    i wander zeusy will u still be the best if you played at the = amount of ping othere players play with? or are u a bit afraid of that i can rember you saying
    "move closer to the servers or go play candy crush" wander what that means��(psst np i got your hidden msg in there wont tell people you want them to stop playeing if they cant reach your ping cause thats what makes you "the best" )
    You don't see me complaining about the people who live on the east coast of the United States that get 10-50 ping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

You don't see me complaining about the people who live on the east coast of the United States that get 10-50 ping.
    you are one of those people getting 10-50 ping ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    you are one of those people getting 10-50 ping ....
    I live on west coast. My ping is 100-200. During the summer, I was in east coast on business. That's the only time I had ping that low.