I know many people feel the same way about pvp's current state but I feel like I should share my thoughts and opinions.

Oh and please don't flame me lolz.

I recently unearthed my ancient twink that I seldom use and decided to give pvp a go (again).
So I make a game; and the first person that joins me says "can I have a free kill?"
I'm like 'no!' He says "you're boring" then leaves. He comes back again so I booted him. He came back a few minutes later and i booted him. He came back and I thought he learned his lesson but no he rushes me and calls Me a noob. I booted him.
So today I made another game and some Guy joins me, didn't say "go" or anything just rushes me, and leaves (probably knew I woulda smoked his derrière region)
Then another joins, rushes me then leaves. I pmed him and he said a few vulgar things that I won't repeat. I put him on my ignore list.
So hankytanky (my twink) has decided to hang up his boxing gloves until PVPers learn some honour, and fairplay. People take mmos and respectively, pvp WAAAAY to seriously.
Peace. *sips coca-cola*