Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Xp event!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonasDgreat View Post
    im a lvl 36 mage w/ 554 dmg and i was solo running in shuyal and encountered the evili prince and i didnt even kill or dmg him ahhh if this is for lvlng up event for us that are not max lvl then y i cant dmg him? thanks
    im lv 37 mage with gun legend lv 30, playing solo and levlar killed by me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by jonasDgreat View Post
    i know fyi im lvl 41 already and doing quest that u just told me. i mean i like solo running but i guess have to find a decent rogue :/ thanks anyways
    Yep rogue deals great damage.Esp with aimed shot

Отправлено с моего HUAWEI NXT-L29 через Tapatalk
    Weather forecast for tonight:dark.
    © G.Carlin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

there is something strange with levlar's toughness/tankiness, he's as tough as antignome thief whenever he spawned in underhul, and antignome thief was supposed to be endgame elite map content.

anytime he is spawning in underhul/glintstone cavern, he's barely killable... and even though there are no indicator, but i believe that he's always scaled up to full party member, which is ridiculous on pug-quiet maps

and there is also another problem of him continuously moving at high speed, making it impossible for bulwark/shield user to hit him with normal attack, whenever we get close, and tap attack, thanks to the delay, he's actually already out of the range of the weapons. shield weapons really desperately need range buff/aiming assistance, it is a melee weapon that is supposed to have high hit chance in most other game and real life. i know charged attack helps a lot with this accuracy problem, but charging the current favorite shield weapon (glinstone aegis) is taking 2x time of other shield weapon.

of course it's doable within well coordinated end game players, but this event is supposed to be an event to help non-end game player to level up, right?

probably not many complained about this, because there is almost no one searching levlar in glinstone caverns/underhul
    Last edited by extrapayah; 09-27-2016 at 02:50 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    there is something strange with levlar's toughness/tankiness, he's as tough as antignome thief whenever he spawned in underhul, and antignome thief was supposed to be endgame elite map content.

anytime he is spawning in underhul/glintstone cavern, he's barely killable... and even though there are no indicator, but i believe that he's always scaled up to full party member, which is ridiculous on pug-quiet maps

and there is also another problem of him continuously moving at high speed, making it impossible for bulwark/shield user to hit him with normal attack, whenever we get close, and tap attack, thanks to the delay, he's actually already out of the range of the weapons. shield weapons really desperately need range buff/aiming assistance, it is a melee weapon that is supposed to have high hit chance in most other game and real life. i know charged attack helps a lot with this accuracy problem, but charging the current favorite shield weapon (glinstone aegis) is taking 2x time of other shield weapon.

of course it's doable within well coordinated end game players, but this event is supposed to be an event to help non-end game player to level up, right?

probably not many complained about this, because there is almost no one searching levlar in glinstone caverns/underhul
    IKR he's tough AF but i guess these guys and justg are right cuz now im lvl 42 atm and killed levlar in shuyal within 10 sec or so thanks anyways