Thread: Shared points across email account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Shared points across email account

It is quite obvious that the highest rank for the new expansion is going to require around 100,000 points which is currently 100,000 kills. Although this is achievable and a well thought out expansion (it should of been season 6 - finally awarding pve players once again lol) I propose that ranks/points are shared across all accounts on the same email address.

It would be harsh, if not ridiculous to expect someone to farm this on several accounts if say they had already earnt it once... Say if the typical person wanted 3 endgame accounts (lv61) of each character (Mage, rogue and warrior) they would be limited to just the first Map and currently expected to farm the same map over and over again as they had already done on another account.

This action would act as an incentive for people to level up multiple characters, whilst also gaining points and being able to choose a warrior, rogue, Mage and variate between them without it being boring as the point system is actually something to keep people interested.

This would also make the new maps more active if your running randoms, increasing the economy as people will require gear for more then 1 account whilst sts will benefit from the additional revenue of players remaining active, buying pets for multiple accounts, purchasing vanitys, elixirs and even more from the store via platinum.

This is a win/win scenario for both sts and consumers...unless you don't mind the grind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post
    Regarding the banana, I agree. We should have fruit vanities.

But anyways, sounds good to me. I personally will not use alts in these maps because of the points needed, but if this was the original design, it's okay to me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Seriously? I was writing a discussion about it, then I read this.

I have a mage and a rogue I want to play with two. But now my mage is more level and more rank than rogue. So I would have to kill all the mobs again just to go to the second floor.

I wanted the rank was shared for all my characters from the same account. As it is not logical to have another character now.

Another solution is to make the items that give access to these places can be stash.

Probably sts will not do that, but to know the opinion of the developers. And yours too.
    Last edited by soon; 10-14-2016 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

+1

/11chars
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by soon View Post
    Seriously? I was writing a discussion about it, then I read this.

I have a mage and a rogue I want to play with two. But now my mage is more level and more rank than rogue. So I would have to kill all the mobs again just to go to the second floor.

I wanted the rank was shared for all my characters from the same account. As it is not logical to have another character now.

Another solution is to make the items that give access to these places can be stash.

Probably sts will not do that, but to know the opinion of the developers. And yours too.
    I totally agree with you.

The truth is I've always played a warrior since season 1 and only ever twinked a Mage and rogue at 21/26/31 and I love playing Mage...rogue not so much but I wanted to cap all three and at the moment I'm trying to farm points on my main to keep up with the stages.

But that's keeping me away from levelling up a Mage and rogue... there's no incentive but I want a variety to play but farming points on 3 accounts just to play the new maps isn't going to happen - it would be in my interest and I'm sure everyone else's to make the points shared on emails.

@sts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

or at least, just like trader's permit, make proof of balance and badges shared in an account. those are what providing access to contents. we only need to buy one trader's permit for an account.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

I agree points should be shared throughout account.but tokens nd such should stay separated by toon.i play all 3 classes because i like farming with all.