Thread: Shared points across email account

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Shared points across email account

It is quite obvious that the highest rank for the new expansion is going to require around 100,000 points which is currently 100,000 kills. Although this is achievable and a well thought out expansion (it should of been season 6 - finally awarding pve players once again lol) I propose that ranks/points are shared across all accounts on the same email address.

It would be harsh, if not ridiculous to expect someone to farm this on several accounts if say they had already earnt it once... Say if the typical person wanted 3 endgame accounts (lv61) of each character (Mage, rogue and warrior) they would be limited to just the first Map and currently expected to farm the same map over and over again as they had already done on another account.

This action would act as an incentive for people to level up multiple characters, whilst also gaining points and being able to choose a warrior, rogue, Mage and variate between them without it being boring as the point system is actually something to keep people interested.

This would also make the new maps more active if your running randoms, increasing the economy as people will require gear for more then 1 account whilst sts will benefit from the additional revenue of players remaining active, buying pets for multiple accounts, purchasing vanitys, elixirs and even more from the store via platinum.

This is a win/win scenario for both sts and consumers...unless you don't mind the grind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Probationer For This Useful Post: