Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Locked Crate of Hallows Recipe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Could Vroom or Justg or one of the Devs Pls answer this Question ? I threw away 19 Blood recipes as Peeps dont seem too think and always make First the rengol then the cryos more expensive when you got too make the Arcane recipe from the event Just before a new event is about too start So No point in making them if your not making money only if you opening them I guess and take a chance, So This Event are we ever going too go back to being able too sell our Recipes after the Event as I like most peeps have the 3 pets and the outfits from previous years I really only want the Drac Pack its looks good great Idea kudos too who thought that up, Anyway Back too the point I dont want too use all my points on recipes and then find out after the event we cant sell the recipes, Please Please go back too us being able too sell them after the event not during I understand that, But after It's really the only decent Gold maker in these events for People who cant open Tons of Crates too try get Arcanes and it keeps the Arcane or Mythics in circulation longer giving peeps more time too get them Which will keep the Twilight crates from going above what you need too make the recipe. Grats on your Arcane Vroom the ones Ive opened I got 2k in each one and a token I was ok with that never unhappy about receiving gold But Please Answer so I know if Im wasting my points doing all these runs then have nothing too spend my points on.It seems the same every event know no-one knows or gets an answer about the recipes untill we have bought them all then BOOM New Chests and Recipes aint worth the Blood you used too write them with Thank You If I get an Answer This Year lol 3rd year Lucky Maybe .... Thanks for All the Hard Work you's have put into A/L lately liking the way things are going Happy Halloween When It Arrives Guys ...
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 10-24-2016 at 05:21 PM.