Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 11/2/16 | Halloween Cooldown, Tier 10 Jewels, tweaks etc

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

what about the randomized mobs position problem? i hope you've found the fix...

and i agree with a friend's opinion that tier 10 jewel should have more than +10 stat. it takes 3 times more effort with time/gold for a mere constant increase. the ratio of reward per effort of increasing jewel tier is way too low, imo.

or yes, please add direct weak jewel drops from mobs and jewel elixir. and especially chaos jewel also needs a tweak, it can't be called as the best jewel to slot anymore, nor it's close to how good a primary stat jewel is. but i also hope you make all other jewel to have same quality/worth to be slotted as primary stat, and release them to all maps, with harder maps having higher chance to drop higher tier jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Sometimes Lucky prefers to lick his paws instead of attacking mobs or boss , please make him a little more agressive!
    and there is also this old bug that melee pets stop attacking sometime. from what i observed, it always happens if an enemy is at a slightly further range of a melee attack.

and about the expansion, tbh not having shared points nor shared access badge/proofs between accounts is really a deal breaker for people who likes playing with alt like me. tbh at least the access badge/proofs should be shared, just like how trader's permit is.
    Last edited by extrapayah; 11-02-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post: