My ping is pretty good, averaging around the 70-80 range, and no dramatic spikes that I can see (maybe 150-200 max), but the game seems to be a little glitchy today. Not really sure how to describe it exactly, it mainly just feels slow and unresponsive. Skills and potions are taking a second to kick in or sometimes don't work. Like, for instance, if I hit the blast shot skill, it either takes a extra moment after hitting it before it does anything, or the button greys out for a split second as if the skill had been used, but then goes back to normal as if I hadn't hit anything and the skill never executes. It's kinda tough to explain, but maybe you know what I mean. Some thing with pots. There are also a lot little mini-freezes and jumpy/glitchy graphics. Basically, it feels like there are constant ping spikes happening, but according to the ping meter, everything is fine. Maybe it's the ping meter itself that's malfunctioning? Needless to say, I've been dying a whole lot more than usual today. Anybody else experiencing this?