The funny thing about most forumers nowaday is that, most of the one that are whining alot is the one that just barely started playing AL. Just look at their information when they sign up. (Yes i do know that there are some exceptions on Players who have been playing for a while and finally sign up later)

This Expansion is probably the best one that STS released in a long time for everyone to enjoy. There's an end goal to that, but you have to put in the work to get there. Just like REAL LIFE!!

I still believed that the expansion is little too easy, It's easier than when Underhaul came out. It's All about teamwork.

I'm a casual player also, and i got to lightbearer's just by Pugging and Grouping up every so often. Once you reach higher tier, you will accumulate tokens like crazy and don't know what to do with them, until the community goals are fulfilled.

And for the 'Whiners', who constantly said they don't have the time to play or grind the contents, stop wasting your time on the forums and go play the Game! It seems like you have so much time in Forum whining, when you can be using that time to play the game. It makes no sense to me when i see players says something like that.