Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
Not everyone has the time to play this game NON-STOP from the time they wake up in the morning until their body shuts down at night for like days or weeks in a row.... Not to knock anyone who DOES have that kind of time, I wish I DID have that kind of time and i'm pretty sure others wish they had that kind of time, too........ It's just a REALITY that some of us have other things going on that is of a higher priority which occupies time outside of AL.... Not saying the game should be adjusted to specifically tend to the needs of those who have more of a limited amount availability to play but, a 2x payout WEEKEND is not too much to ask for..... It's been some time now since we have been running somberholt, it's not like it's still FRESH and JUST released..... I mean, in reality, the amount it takes to reach the next rank is just like WHOA.... You have to kill LOTS, and LOTS, and LOTS of skeletons before you advance....

As far as people who have already reached Lightbearer being mad goes...... They will just have to understand the fact that them having more time on their hands is THEIR advantage.... They can't expect to have their cake and eat it, too.... They already have their rank, they should just be happy that the work is already out of the way (just like when reaching cap level)..... Them having more time to play is THEIR advantage and the 2x payout is an advantage for those who do not have as much time to play......... A 2x payout WEEKEND is definitely not too much to ask for at this point......
That's why i said don't rush things play at your own pace what's hard to understand there? -_- And it's not even that important to reach elite lightbearer atm since the community goal is not finished yet and you can't buy stuff too via token vendor so rushing isn't really a wise idea to begin with the important thing is the community goal not the ranks.

"The nightmare never ends"