Thread: Hallowed Circlet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Hallowed Circlet

Hi,

This concern is about the item Hallowed Circlet obtained after starting the exalted quest line for Dark Apostle.

Hallowed Circlet Description:
    40 STR, 40 DEX, 40 INT

Obtained through a special crafting recipe, a player may only possess or craft one of these at a given time.
    In order to imbue the Hallowed Circlet with the power once used to seal Corvis, equip the Circlet and be wearing it at the moment Corvis is defeated.

Issue/concern: The item is still displaying the same exact description after slaying
    Corvis, completing the quest and becoming exalted rank. No changes on the attributes/perks and no info on description about special power/perk. As it is now, Luminary hood of brutality shows more promising.

Recommendation/Advise: increase ring Damage/DPS, Armor values to really hold its value and want players keep using this. The cost of some of the materials are very expensive, for example, 2 dragonite and 2 planarite bars. Being untradeable it should have something special on it.

Just my 2 cents,
    Regards,
    Yamir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YamirL; 01-23-2017 at 08:38 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I found this on the general forums. I just cannot believe we spend so much money for a helm that is not good.

Please STS, Fix this helm, look at my suggestion in this post, it is not Fair to us, we became exalted, the last rank of months we spent to get here and we have to pay for an item that is not good to us.

Please fix this helm

Found the forum here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...cred-Halo-quot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YamirL; 01-27-2017 at 08:55 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

My suggestions:

1. Keep the 40 STR, 40 DEX, 40 INT stats and add damage and armor values equivalent to Level 59-61 Legendary Brutality, Potency and Potency/Assault helms. As well as make the helms visible to some extent.

2. Make it a vanity helm with a good glow/aura as well as make the helms visible to some extent.

3. Make it a vanity banner with a good glow/aura as well as make the helms visible to some extent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post: