Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jewels farming limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Jewels farming limit

Hello good day

I have heard of sts limiting jewels farming with 500 crafting inventroy slots

I understand its done to prevent botters and cheaters from ruinning the economy and abusing jewels farming in an ugly way

But can you guys edit it somehow ?

Because some of us have like 300 or 400 slots full already at crafting inventory so u get 0 chance to farm since i cant clean it up locked recepies cant be stashed and many other thingz am personally at 400 now ... can reduce to 300 max

So can u guys put it back as before and prevent using more than 1 elix in a map?

Like you can use 1 elix of each per map not more this way regular jewels farmers wont be effected and botters will have to remap every 15min cos they cant use more than 1 elixier per map !!

Please do somthing abt it

And guys support the idea if you like it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaker Ida For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

It is not done to prevent botters (although it helps in that regard). It helps with performance issues. Some people have filled up their crafting slots to the extent that they can no longer log in. It is a preventative service measure.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It is not done to prevent botters (although it helps in that regard). It helps with performance issues. Some people have filled up their crafting slots to the extent that they can no longer log in. It is a preventative service measure.
    Well it will give u same result max jewels per elix without botting bugs etc is like 1k no suffering with that

But the way u just made it guys it made jewels farming so hard and more like impossible

Or at least give us 1k crafting inventory or seperate jewels or somthing else just not 500 limit its too hard

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker Ida View Post
    Hello good day

I have heard of sts limiting jewels farming with 500 crafting inventroy slots

I understand its done to prevent botters and cheaters from ruinning the economy and abusing jewels farming in an ugly way

But can you guys edit it somehow ?

Because some of us have like 300 or 400 slots full already at crafting inventory so u get 0 chance to farm since i cant clean it up locked recepies cant be stashed and many other thingz am personally at 400 now ... can reduce to 300 max

So can u guys put it back as before and prevent using more than 1 elix in a map?

Like you can use 1 elix of each per map not more this way regular jewels farmers wont be effected and botters will have to remap every 15min cos they cant use more than 1 elixier per map !!

Please do somthing abt it

And guys support the idea if you like it

Make a new alt buy slots or existing one with 500 slots nd start farming in it. Simple.

It was done to stop exploits in jewel farming. Moreover, using jst 1 lix per map, is not worth.

Ps. I farm jewels nd i dont find this an issue. Jst that u have to keep an eye on ur craft inv to keep it below 450 before entering map.

Sent frm the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Make a new alt buy slots or existing one with 500 slots nd start farming in it. Simple.

It was done to stop exploits in jewel farming. Moreover, using jst 1 lix per map, is not worth.

Ps. I farm jewels nd i dont find this an issue. Jst that u have to keep an eye on ur craft inv to keep it below 450 before entering map.

Sent frm the grave using tapatalk
    Dude read well before u comment

I have maxed craft inventory slots ...

Should i explain all again -.- i said the problem that we have things we cant stash like locked recepies ... which makes the space low to farm

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    This happened to me during the jewel elixir event....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Right after reading your Post bro i logged online to my forgotten Tank, grabbed jewel Elixir and gear to Jewel farm from stash and after few mins after i listed all Items with aegis and all elixirs that left over in auction. Since i have many locked recipes, event energies And other things jewel farming is pointless and worthless since you can get gold loot weapon for tank and just farm gold for these jewels Lol. Good luck to those who gonna try deal with it but I'm out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i have a complaint for it, it seems like it makes us getting more lags when farming with jewel elixir, and lags lead to less jewel gained, because attacks are not hitting.

i imagine if you make a code that do checking every time we produce a single jewel with jewel elixir, it will definitely increase the processing load of the game,

so my suggestion is, how about that you make jewel elixir unable to be popped whenever we have our inventory full (500+), you can also do it to other consumables, since it's usually consumables that can magically creates more items than what is consumed.

thanks
    Last edited by extrapayah; 02-01-2017 at 02:29 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to extrapayah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i have a complaint for it, it seems like it makes us getting more lags when farming with jewel elixir, and lags lead to less jewel gained, because attacks are not hitting.

i imagine if you make a code that do checking every time we produce a single jewel with jewel elixir, it will definitely increase the processing load of the game,

so my suggestion is, how about that you make jewel elixir unable to be popped whenever we have our inventory full (500+), you can also do it to other consumables, since it's usually consumables that can magically creates more items than what is consumed.

thanks
    Yea that might work as well

Hope sts does any of thoese options

Officer of Enigmatic