Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark apostle / exalted.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Default @STS Dark apostle / exalted.....

Not sure if there is another thread like this anyway.....

I think all that hard work becoming the rank spending all that gold on the useless halo.....

There is no differance to tell between lightbearer elite and exalted.....

We need some kind of banner or the halo gives a aura at least come on sts listen to your players please do something about this

Thank you :3
    Last edited by Kairihearts; 01-28-2017 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Missplaced information

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post

I think all that hard work becoming the rank spending all that gold on the useless halo.....

We need some kind of banner or the halo gives a aura at least come on sts listen to your players please do something about this

Hello, can you post here a screenshot of Sacred halo stats? Thanks you!

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

40 str 40 int 40 dex not to sure how to post ss :/ sorry bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

u talk about gold spending or the benefit of halo?

did u see halo stat is bad, nothing special

we focus on how to make voice order for run on mous..

if u talk about to much spending gold for that item..

u can wait until sts make 2x teeth..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila View Post
    u talk about gold spending or the benefit of halo?

did u see halo stat is bad, nothing special

we focus on how to make voice order for run on mous..

if u talk about to much spending gold for that item..

u can wait until sts make 2x teeth..
    Im just annoyed mainly that there is no differance to tell between lightbearer elite and dark apostle/exalted

We need some kind of banner or the halo gives a aura it isnt fair for all the hard work and money.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

No what im saying is there is no differance to tell between lightbearer elite and dark apostle/exalted

So all that hard work for a useless halo at least give it a aura or something a banner would be great thanks.
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    Hello, can you post here a screenshot of Sacred halo stats? Thanks you!
    The stats of the hallowed circle here, not sure if they are the same, check it out:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...llowed-Circlet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

May god bless y all who fight for these one!

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I am terribly confused over here with the last rank.
    What actually is needed to reach exalted rank or to become Dark Apostle/Luminous Templar ?
    Is it just 2X Dragonite Bar & 2X Planar Ingot to craft the sacred halo ?
    Can the exalted rank be reached just by crafting the halo & equip it while killing lich corvis in m5 ?
    Is there any more of quests to be completed or gold to be spent to become exlated ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I am terribly confused over here with the last rank.
    What actually is needed to reach exalted rank or to become Dark Apostle/Luminous Templar ?
    Is it just 2X Dragonite Bar & 2X Planar Ingot to craft the sacred halo ?
    Can the exalted rank be reached just by crafting the halo & equip it while killing lich corvis in m5 ?
    Is there any more of quests to be completed or gold to be spent to become exlated ?
    All you need is what you said above nothing else

Last part of quest wear halo before lich dies simple

But tbh it really isnt worth becoming the rank as there is no speical reward or telling the differance between lightbearer elite and exalted so....
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Crafting order Armor for mage (Robe) is bugged and you will end up with a Rogue armor...Just giving everyone heads up, see below:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...the-Order-Robe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

All you need is what you said above nothing else

Last part of quest wear halo before lich dies simple

But tbh it really isnt worth becoming the rank as there is no speical reward or telling the differance between lightbearer elite and exalted so....
    Yep, am sure its not worthy, i know how it feels to spend tons of hard earned gold on something thats not even worth the gold spent:/
    Guess its better for me to hoard the items required to craft the halo hoping that STS would turn that halo into a glowing vanity like others said, still it wont be worthy but, just for sake of AP it needs to completed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I've talked to few players about reward for exalted (correct me if spelling is wrong) such as Avaree, nonipixie and zaufi because I'm just at 25k points. To be honest this reward is joke. Paying million of golds just to get some special AP and wear nearly invisible circlet that nobody will notice if he don't inspect you and look close. Reward should be at least one of Voice of order set pieces. About this set... Come on ingredients are so costly and you need them so much that i don't even want talk about it. This set simply don't worth to craft. If you have standard potency gear (rogue for example) 60lvl. Using planar pendant/legendary amulet and ring with all fortified jewels you're fine. I know because i started like that. Cheap mini-glowstick pet combo (thanks to Avaree) will do perfect there with decent gear. So i don't really see point crafting it. Those who crafted banished said it was torture. I guess STG want to kill em now LoL. About enjoying game, grinding is hard, mausoleum 3-5 is good challenge. I can't speak about lich because I'm not able to enter M5 yet. Graveyard ranks need much points but well that's what we asked for. However maybe it's a little overload for most players but we shouldn't ask for double points as it wouldn't be fair. Besides all these things i do enjoy game because i met awesome people, because my friends play it and because i have abit free time to that i need to kill. Few more personal goals but about it later lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    I've talked to few players about reward for exalted (correct me if spelling is wrong) such as Avaree, nonipixie and zaufi because I'm just at 25k points. To be honest this reward is joke. Paying million of golds just to get some special AP and wear nearly invisible circlet that nobody will notice if he don't inspect you and look close. Reward should be at least one of Voice of order set pieces. About this set... Come on ingredients are so costly and you need them so much that i don't even want talk about it. This set simply don't worth to craft. If you have standard potency gear (rogue for example) 60lvl. Using planar pendant/legendary amulet and ring with all fortified jewels you're fine. I know because i started like that. Cheap mini-glowstick pet combo (thanks to Avaree) will do perfect there with decent gear. So i don't really see point crafting it. Those who crafted banished said it was torture. I guess STG want to kill em now LoL. About enjoying game, grinding is hard, mausoleum 3-5 is good challenge. I can't speak about lich because I'm not able to enter M5 yet. Graveyard ranks need much points but well that's what we asked for. However maybe it's a little overload for most players but we shouldn't ask for double points as it wouldn't be fair. Besides all these things i do enjoy game because i met awesome people, because my friends play it and because i have abit free time to that i need to kill. Few more personal goals but about it later lol
    As per my knowledge the halo circlet drastically decreases the stats which ain't even good to use. Besides even though the order set isn't necessary to get the AP we still need around 1.7-1.8M to craft the halo to get the Exalted AP, spending 2M to get a AP sounds crazy but, it surely is necessary to those on LB so they do need to spend. The voice order doesn't seem to give good stats nor the balanced gears as the proc seems to be less effective. I have witnessed many with old DH gears with planar pendant n arc ring with a decent stats which is far more better than the voice of order which requires 35M to be crafted(Including price of halo circlet). The last 3 expansions has been like "Spend Gold & get AP" nothing else. I just play around 3-4Hrs to play in a day n somehow with such less time to play i manage to gain 2K points per day with now 8K points away from reaching elite Light, after running hours together just to get the topmost rank i don't think i can manage further more grinding of tooth & planar fragments to craft the halo n get exalted AP. Right now just enjoying the runs with friends n guildies farming points at a decreased rate(So that i don't feel like "Fun is over this is the end") On the other hand lets just say that Dragonite Bar has retained its lost value & so have the planar which always looked like a abandoned Graveyard which will be profitable & something worthy to grind for non plat users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

As per my knowledge the halo circlet drastically decreases the stats which ain't even good to use. Besides even though the order set isn't necessary to get the AP we still need around 1.7-1.8M to craft the halo to get the Exalted AP, spending 2M to get a AP sounds crazy but, it surely is necessary to those on LB so they do need to spend. The voice order doesn't seem to give good stats nor the balanced gears as the proc seems to be less effective. I have witnessed many with old DH gears with planar pendant n arc ring with a decent stats which is far more better than the voice of order which requires 35M to be crafted(Including price of halo circlet). The last 3 expansions has been like "Spend Gold & get AP" nothing else. I just play around 3-4Hrs to play in a day n somehow with such less time to play i manage to gain 2K points per day with now 8K points away from reaching elite Light, after running hours together just to get the topmost rank i don't think i can manage further more grinding of tooth & planar fragments to craft the halo n get exalted AP. Right now just enjoying the runs with friends n guildies farming points at a decreased rate(So that i don't feel like "Fun is over this is the end") On the other hand lets just say that Dragonite Bar has retained its lost value & so have the planar tombs which always looked like a abandoned Graveyard which will be profitable & something worthy to grind for non plat users to earn gold.
    Last edited by Ceuidear; 01-31-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

As per my knowledge the halo circlet drastically decreases the stats which ain't even good to use. Besides even though the order set isn't necessary to get the AP we still need around 1.7-1.8M to craft the halo to get the Exalted AP, spending 2M to get a AP sounds crazy but, it surely is necessary to those on LB so they do need to spend. The voice order doesn't seem to give good stats nor the balanced gears as the proc seems to be less effective. I have witnessed many with old DH gears with planar pendant n arc ring with a decent stats which is far more better than the voice of order which requires 35M to be crafted(Including price of halo circlet). The last 3 expansions has been like "Spend Gold & get AP" nothing else. I just play around 3-4Hrs to play in a day n somehow with such less time to play i manage to gain 2K points per day with now 8K points away from reaching elite Light, after running hours together just to get the topmost rank i don't think i can manage further more grinding of tooth & planar fragments to craft the halo n get exalted AP. Right now just enjoying the runs with friends n guildies farming points at a decreased rate(So that i don't feel like "Fun is over this is the end") On the other hand lets just say that Dragonite Bar has retained its lost value & so have the planar tombs which always looked like a abandoned Graveyard which will be profitable & something worthy to grind for non plat users to earn gold.
    Developers force players to spend much more money on game and get useless items. Upgradeable mythic 36? Ok it was useful and gave many AP points, glinstone set? Was useful for most people especially tanks. But now ? I'll pass on this one until ingredients gets cheaper and i get richer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Developers force players to spend much more money on game and get useless items. Upgradeable mythic 36? Ok it was useful and gave many AP points, glinstone set? Was useful for most people especially tanks. But now ? I'll pass on this one until ingredients gets cheaper and i get richer
    That's what i said last 3 expansion has been like "Spend Gold & Survive". Glint was good for tanks, likewise voice of order is pretty OK just for tanks. Ingredients can be farmed(Bar, planar & nomerite Ingot) as a matter of fact u can choose whether to craft the circlet or not the. If u do u just get 100AP or if u don't n sell the ingredients u can make gold, lets just say u got advantages(one probably not so worthy) grinding maps for those ingredients.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Yep, am sure its not worthy, i know how it feels to spend tons of hard earned gold on something thats not even worth the gold spent:/
    Guess its better for me to hoard the items required to craft the halo hoping that STS would turn that halo into a glowing vanity like others said, still it wont be worthy but, just for sake of AP it needs to completed.
    This is proably the best option atm

Still waiting for a dev to hopefully do something about this because its only going to lead to more and more people getting angry and fustrated

That they bascially get nothing for becoming exalted...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Hopefully something is done this thrusday regarding the halo lets pray aha :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I just noticed i actually posted it in Wrong thread lol