Thread: *SUGGESTION* More Guildie info for GMs.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default *SUGGESTION* More Guildie info for GMs.

Well, these have been suggested here and there, but I feel it needs to be brought up again along with some fresh ideas.

*We need a "last active date". KoC is so big it's hard to tell who's a lvl 10 alt/twink, or if the person just quit months ago. This would greatly assist in guild clean ups.

*A invite/boot log. Would be nice to know which officers do what when I'm not around, one too many times I've seen someone in guildchat who I can't for the life of me see how they got in the way they act. I would like to be able to demote officers that repeatedly recruit unfavorable people into the guild.

*Custom ranks. With 3 GM's, only one can truly have the power to promote/demote, kick officers, and let the new guildies know who's in charge. Having a single person in a 3 GM guild with all the power causes problems, and increases the workload on said individual.

*Guild Bulletin. Like Draco Mikato suggested, we need a message of the day to be available, to contact all members. Some people live on the other side of the map, so contacting them can prove difficult sometimes.

*View Alts button. It is the GM's right to know who is in his/her guild. I would like the ability to see who's alts are whose, and this would also greatly assist in guild list clean up, and cut down on shady acts.

*Promote your own alts, transfer leadership to alts. We need to be able to promote our alts, as well as switch ownership of the guild, and be able to do it alone. It's asking for trouble to have someone temporarily have ownership of your guild to switch toons.

*Guild stash. Even a simple one, for now. One where the officers may withdraw and donate, and the members may donate only. Havingto log on as a stash toon is a total pain, so much so that I rarely bother anymore.

*Reputation system. It would be nice to have a way to tell easily who has been helpful, who hasn't, and who needs a boot. Also would work to make sure officers are still working hard post-promotion.

*ability to mute a member from guildchat, as a punishment. If someone cusses or trolls in Guildchat, I'd rather punish them in some way besides having to kick them. Everyone deserves a second chance.

*Alliances. Would be awesome to be able to type /a and let people outside of your guild know what u wanna say. Kind of like a guild chat channel for non guild friends. I have alot of GM friends that I'd love to see this implemented for.

Hope you guys like these ideas, and show support, so we can manage our guilds easier! Thanks!

Edit: Dang, i was gonna put this in suggestions/feedback, but I forgot which forum I was in lol
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ebalere For This Useful Post: