Thread: OPERATIVE OFFENSIVE BUILD and feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

One more thing Rodvik, When running on this build I'm not telling you to spam every single skill on one enemy unless it is a boss. To benefit from the DoT skills like flames of insanity or Psychic Lash, you have to switch targets. For example, I am attacking a monster on Slouch-O and its HP is nearly depleted then I can just wait for the flames or lash to finish it off and save my other skills for another enemy. This build is powerful but you might not like to fast switching of slot 1 and 2 on your skills lol. Also the switching targets of enemies. When I am switching enemies to target I'm not completely depending on my DoT to kill it. You can also be assisted by the commando or engineer using their AoE skills. I switch my target to the next enemy with the more HP than my current target to finish them off fast. You don't have to waste all of your time on one enemy unless you are soloing or there are no AoE users in the group.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My main point on this post is that its better to have more skills than spend all of your points maxing certain ones. Especially the DoT skills. People tend to disregard them. They strike more than once. 1 tick from FoI can do as much damage as a lv1 mind wrack.