Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Information about lvl 66 and how Leafal did it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Information about lvl 66 and how Leafal did it

Hi, I'm Leafal

I was first player to reach lv66 in AL and NO I did not buy xp kits from store.

First thing you are wondering is how the hell this new nab made lv66.
    Answer: I played platinum dreamscape non stop, over 100 runs I believe. Each run is 50 plat, if you can't do the math it's 5000 plat. (Yes, I spent $255 to go to level 66)

How long did it take you are probably wondering. Game time was approximately 11 hours but I sleep (I know most of you think Leafal doesn't sleep).
    However it took just below 24 hours (after expansion) to actually reach cap.

You want to know how much XP you need for 66 too, Lv61-66 is roughly 288k. Lvl 65-55 alone is 92805 xp. Lv64-54 requires 78000 xp. Lv63-64 requires 48000 xp. Lv 62-63 requires 38000 xp.
    Each platinum dreamscape run AVERAGES at 2000 xp a run from my experience. Please remember that it VARIES as it is also dependant on luck.

Other information for level 66 which I think will interest you is the item system -

Arcane gears ( weaps only ) can only be looted from Massive Nightmare Crates (I believe). Set gears are from crates as well as 12 man raid.

The set gears are called "Nightmare" and are extremely overpowered. Between lv61 and 66, there is a massive power difference.
    The set bonus (received for equipping multiple items from nightmare set) is active in ALL maps (pvp included) which is what makes it so overpowered.
    To give you and idea of the strength, I currently have 11306 health, 112% dodge, 5167 damage, 70% crit, 6486 mana, 9202 dps and 6332 armor.
    Please bare in mind that I also have arcane artefact which is a big factor too as well as nekro happiness bonus.

(Rogues!) Another thing to add is that the mana is op, shadow pierce (the most mana consuming skill) only uses 4% mana with my stats. Combine this with mishi and nekro, means you no longer need to shout for VB or mage heal

I posted several items for sale on traders market section if you're interested.

Finally you might ask about 12 man raids. These raids are pretty much the same as Undim Fields in Shuyal (I know right, how surprising :O). One difference is that instead of staying by the towers, you have to destroy the towers to remove boss' shield.
    The raids are important because they provide the items/ingredients required to make legendary or mythic weapons. This is the ONLY way, at the moment, to make legendary / mythic gear at 66. (weapons - legendary /mythic armour does not exist currently)
    Raid also has set gear drops

P.S I'd appreciate if the haters stopped hating as without cashers like myself AL would not exist today. But if you still wanna hate, I give ZERO *****

Thanks all! IGN: Leafal
    Any questions, ask here please as I won't respond to in game PM's for now [way too many to be able reply]

EDIT: Nightmare gears can be looted from 12 man raid I hear!
    Last edited by Oaciuare; 07-08-2017 at 07:35 AM.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Oaciuare For This Useful Post: