Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lol stop asking me to leave a no host game!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default lol stop asking me to leave a no host game!!

Lol so every game for the Halloween quest/boss is occupied by some twinks trying to scale drops... The first few times I left because they asked nice and bought pots but after every game being like that I said no more so now every time the ask me to leave I just say no or boot if u can't boot then you leave lol cuz I'm staying! So all in all I'm not gonna help you scale pricy pinks man... And I'm not leaving anymore so if you see this ign codybearr don't bother asking

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CodyBearr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Aww man, even if i ask you sooper dooper nice?

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Not in this case :-P
    I'm am just sick of it, they are all mad because they want that high price scaled pink but they can't boot so they call me an idiot and noob lol!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Lol im always nice when i ask people to leave, unless you are mean to me first, then the gloves are off and i ruin your mind (im that good of a spy )

Im actually not farming to sell them lol, im collecting all the level ranges of them

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

There's two sides to the story though...
    We are unable to host Halloween themed games, hence we cannot boot and cannot put on a password. This makes it all the more harder to organize a team to farm scaled items.
    On the other hand, players that are wishing to just do the quests or farm what ever level they are at, twink or not, will find it frustrating when more often than not they are asked to leave, such as yourself.
    I think you should base your decision on whether to leave the game on how nicely they ask you. Often players are very rude in telling players to leave, if they do this then stay. But if they ask nicely I would leave. =]
    I myself have a quick-chat saved which politely says: "Farming low level scaled items, level 20 max. Please leave? Thanks"
    Seems to work most of the time.
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trollee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yeah I get you and so far the ones I just say no to and fully potted and just say "Cody leave" then I say no, make me, then they say "get a twink" or "please"
    I understand they can't host these games but I'm not gonna bother leaving because so far EVERY GAME has one or more of these twink people asking to leave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBearr View Post
    Yeah I get you and so far the ones I just say no to and fully potted and just say "Cody leave" then I say no, make me, then they say "get a twink" or "please"
    I understand they can't host these games but I'm not gonna bother leaving because so far EVERY GAME has one or more of these twink people asking to leave
    Then filter on games of your own level, that would avoid that IMO

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

To get scaled pinks, run through the first floor of the dungeon with whoever shows up until the level is cleared.

When level is finished, DO NOT cllick on "go to next level". Just wait. Let the people that are too high in level move on to the next level.

Then invite people who are your level to join the finished level you are waiting in. Or you can just wait for people of the correct level to join randomly and tell them to wait with you.

Once a full party of the correct level joins you, everyone can move on to the boss level together.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patricks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    To get scaled pinks, run through the first floor of the dungeon with whoever shows up until the level is cleared.

When level is finished, DO NOT cllick on "go to next level". Just wait. Let the people that are too high in level move on to the next level.

Then invite people who are your level to join the finished level you are waiting in. Or you can just wait for people of the correct level to join randomly and tell them to wait with you.

Once a full party of the correct level joins you, everyone can move on to the boss level together.
    Good idea. I was wondering why people were doing this!

Thanks for the tip =D
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol so every game for the Halloween quest/boss is occupied by some twinks trying to scale drops... The first few times I left because they asked nice and bought pots but after every game being like that I said no more so now every time the ask me to leave I just say no or boot if u can't boot then you leave lol cuz I'm staying! So all in all I'm not gonna help you scale pricy pinks man... And I'm not leaving anymore so if you see this ign codybearr don't bother asking
    A little courtesy goes a long way. You can filter for higher games so that you aren't crashing low level games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Ah, yeah like Trollee said, there's no way of creating a private game, so we have no power to boot others or who joins our games.
    But every time I've been in a twink farm group, I've asked nicely if a higher level joins, I state we were doing a farming run, and if they leave, awesome, if they don't, meh, go find another game.
    But I remember this one guy, who always seemed to join every run I would be in (obvious coincidence but still). He was pretty high leveled.
    When I informed him we were doing farming runs, he proceeded to black mail our group. He was all 'trade me, one low pink and I'll leave'
    Another time when someone asked him to leave, he ran up to us, started attacking the mobs, then left. All aggro on us, and you know how that ends. :|
    When there's 3-4 level 10-20's in a run, they're most likely doing a farming run. It makes it harder for the whole group if a high level joins since the mobs become harder to beat and obviously the drop level increase lol

But there's an easy solution to this. Low level farmers, when you search for a game, change the Max level and min level.
    I usually have mine as min:5 Max:20. Then I usually get a good farming group.
    Higher levels, change yours to make it so that the min is 20, then you won't be asked to leave if someones doing farming runs.
    (this probably benefits the farmers more than you though, but maybe you want quicker games with higher levels )

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Happened to me too. Some farmergurl cursed at me the second I popped in. There was no way in hell I was leaving after that.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I really don't understand this mentality but it is your call and it seems more like retaliation than anything else. Are they farming for low level gear to sale, yes. Are you going to stop them, no. What you're really doing is basically playing solo and allowing them to leech off your work. If a team of level 10s are in a map then the threat level is yellow, meaning the mobs/bosses are pretty easy in comparison, now if a level 61 jumps into the fray then all bets are off. The mobs immediately make a huge Superman type leap; you know the tall building in a single bound type, and suddenly the win isn't even possible for the team that you interrupted. They ask you to leave simply because not only do you scale the level of the drop up to something that the toon cannot use but you make the game unplayable. I cannot tell you how to spend your time in this campaign but keep in mind if you jump into my game I'm going to pull up a lounge chair, tasty beverage and suck all the good xp and drops you're willing to single-handedly supply.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 10-18-2011 at 07:34 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gluttony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Not in this case :-P
    I'm am just sick of it, they are all mad because they want that high price scaled pink but they can't boot so they call me an idiot and noob lol!!
    If it's obvious someone is scale farming (i.e. a game has all level 20s in it) and you join anyway or if they tell you they are scale farming and ask you to leave and you don't then they have every right to call you an idiot and a noob because that's what you are. Like Jay said, it's not that hard to filter search the maps by level. I hope the people who's games you ruin remember your ign and start booting you when their on their mains once halloween is over and you start doing regular runs again. What goes around comes around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Speakin on behalf of a farmers guild, we worked our butts off trying to make games and join games. And when we succeed, 90% of the time there is some high level who ruins the threat lvl and drops. Thats just like a huge middle finger to the whole party. :sad:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

in a run i was in last night, i FINALLY got a pink doll, but it was ruined when a higher level guy hopped in last minute, rendering it useless.
    i was extremely agitated. sometimes in the spur of the moment, theres no time to form a polite and courteous sentence; the most viable solution would be a simple "leave."

you should understand this and not be a meany by pretty much saying screw you, to the farmers. if they are incredibly rude, then by all means ruin their drops
    when i was going through it for the first time, i explained to that team that i just wanted to do this for the pumpkin helm, 3:4 were fine with it, with one saying that we have a week or so to farm, so one less run wouldnt kill them. the one person went on rage lol, and told me to gtfo and stfu. he immediately PM spam apologized to me when he realized i was a guardian haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

I don't get wat ur trying to prove... peeps spent lots of money on twink items and plat packs..just don't join a game that clearly says the highest lvl there is 20..and if you somehow accidentally do, and someone politely asks you to leave..just leave..if you stay it makes you look like either a jerk or a noob.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, but on a twink. The reason they act like that is because basically you're farming junk. Twink stuff in the future is way more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

my problem is that the easiest way to join a game is to hit back and then click continue and then it sends you off to the first available game - and sometimes it's a low lvl farming game - but it's also annoying for high levels tbh.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

So after reading all these posts fir people that scale farm or have a twink let me once again laugh out loud then say this, it's a Halloween event, I can't make the game I can only join, so every YES EVERY GANE at that moment for an hour or so that wasn't full was a farming team of 2-3 I would join even the ones that said 61 and it would be the same thing so yeah I'm not going to leave a event to help you at all or else I wouldn't get to play it... So keep calling me names you little kids or mad mad semi adults because I'm betting you are one of the many that tried to tell me to leave or cussed at me and I got to report and stay oh and as for one of the rude fool's up above my comment that stated I am a noob or whatever for not leaving, how does that make me a noob? I've been playing longer then most of the 61's and the twink guys I just don't care that they are farming AN EVENT why should I see there and be like "ok they can play the Halloween stuff because they have twinks and they want to scale and I don't want to scale" so boot my main cuz chances are you won't ever see me in your game... This is all funny to me honestly because it's not like farming sewers where I would happily leave, this is a event that i want to play

To the twink fool's; haha

To the many that told me they agree with me in game and are sick of the twinks; I know just refuse to leave...what are they gonna do? Boot? Lmao