Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
Very well thought out guide Kahlua

This does seem to be one of the best if not the best for this level or similar though wouldn't use this out of that area. Used to run Bod through run after run on OL to the point I could plan everything needed to be put into place to keep up my 1st place on LB
Yeah I had to respec for this map because I took nebula off after Slouch-o came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fac3bon3s View Post
I think the nebula plus crit combo is a seldom used utility. I use this quite a bit when running with my commando. May I ask why you chose this particular level? And will you be doing other ones for Slouch-O?
Nebula used to be my favorite skill, but I found that I was using too many mana packs and wasn't gaining enough income in Slouch-o, so I respeced it for Kinetic Reservoir. However, now that I don't really do Slouch-o anymore (not a fan, honestly), I put Nebula back on. It destroys the mobs with the crit boost.

I chose this map because it's a map that can produce profit and is balanced out nicely with very easy enemies and no big vular bugs or flower things. Lvl 19-31 still run this map frequently, so I figured it was the best idea.

As for Slouch-O, I found that even with my 96%(maybe 97) hit, the robots were dodging my attacks very often. They also hit A LOT harder than the numa map mobs and the only maps I'd even see worth the effort are the mast 3. Put together the inability to kill some of them quickly with the lack of space, and you get a pretty bad pulling map. Plus, it seems the devs grouped these mobs together much more than in Numa. You often find the robots in groups of like 6 or 7 already.

Simply put, I don't think I'll be making one of these for Slouch-O. As a guide made primarily for vanity hunters, I think the best place for small groups is in Outer Limits, but if you've got the team and stims for Slouch-O...more power to you.