Thread: A guide to the shipyards horrible boss.... The mysterious figure.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default A guide to the shipyards horrible boss.... The mysterious figure.

So some may wonder how do we kill this guy?Well I'm here to tell you!I'll break this into different sections for different tactics and different groups
    Strong group
    Alright if you have a strong group of friends try this strategy:

1. The team is always important! Here's what I recommend; 2 coms, 2 ops, 1 engineer or you can do 1 com, 3 ops, and 1 engineer for the good dps .
    2. When you team reaches the boss you usually wanna put a strategy. The strategy hear is to kill the goons until the boss appears. Once the boss appears start spamming him like crazy with your epic skills. Engineers should heal and buff ( and of course fight :P ).
    Commandos and operatives, knock the mysterious figure away from the panel. Commandos usually should be tanking because that's what they are meant for. Try to ignore the goons because of the tough armor your team could have. If your team fights the goons that's fine but it does waste some time. If your team deals alot of heavy damage, the mysterious figure wont disappear in between fighting him and will just disappear when his life is drained.
    3. This isn't a step but just a tip. Engineers pay attention to everybody's life, especially the person who is losing alot of life. Pay attention when goons or the boss goes towards the panel in the room. If you see the explosives on the side, once they all are gone your team is dead. Once you knock a goon or the boss away from the panel and see them typing in mid air you should be fine.

Fair group
    Fair group I should mention is for a team who doesn't have anybody over 35
    1. These are the people you should have: 2 coms, 1 op , 2 engineers.
    2. The strategy is same like the section above coms and ops push away engineers heal and buff but here's the catch: you gotta take out all goons. This is pretty annoying considering some people will just focus on the boss. The reason why you should take out the goons is because people's armor stats are pretty low so if engineers aren't paying attention ( I was once like that ) your group could be wiped out in an instance. While doing this just make sure you pay attention to the panel. Also if one engineer dies the other one is there to rev him. One engineer should stay back in case that one engineer dies. The engineer can still range the boss or goons or heal and buff, You might not drain the bosses health considering of the suckish weapons that drop in the shipyard that aren't purples or pinks but you will still get a drop.
    3. Forgot to mention this in the section above but watch out for the bosses attacks. He does some pretty lethal skills if you don't pay attention, considering all his skills are AOE skills.

I hope you liked this guide and good luck to all you people out there who wanna fight this boss and loot him

Edit: I re did the whole guide so some comments might be out of place.
    Last edited by Eyesharp; 03-21-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Proud reaper of The Dead Society

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eyesharp For This Useful Post: