Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: JSL your first Job! LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default JSL your first Job! LOL

Still the bugs are not gone...hope u Can get rid of them....
    1)We die even with half health and half mana(that sucks) :- i attached a shot
    2)The good old problem with the titan chest is still there :-kinda looks like upper body is floating.....its completely see through
    3)one thing about forums :-though there were replies its showing 0 replies.....but after opening its showing the replies

Still now these two bugs....

Others if you see anyother bug you may post below without hesitation

Thanking you,
    RITTIK

Model:-Drunkmonk(36) :-thanks mate for help
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by Rittik; 11-02-2011 at 12:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rittik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Better yet, post bugs in the Technical Issues and Bugs section where they'll get noticed and not lost in the General Discussions uproar. If you PM Sam, he might be able to move it there for you, Rittik.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CanonicalKoi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

K that is a good idea
    Yes already Sam helped me do that....and see my scrennshots there are proove
    Last edited by Rittik; 11-03-2011 at 12:00 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hey Rittik,

1. Can you be more specific as to what, exactly, you were doing when the death happened? Was it everyone in your party, or, just you?

The more specific you can be the better.

2. Already on it!

3. You may want to post that feedback here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JSL For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnStamosLives View Post
    Hey Rittik,

1. Can you be more specific as to what, exactly, you were doing when the death happened? Was it everyone in your party, or, just you?

2. [URL="http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40562-See-through-Glitch-in-Avatar-with-new-Com-Gear!"]Already on i

The deaths are from the proximity mines in The Shipyard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnStamosLives View Post
    Hey Rittik,

Here's a few links, that may help with the bug.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...g-with-HP-left

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ft-After-Dying

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Right. We've seen the posts, but, to reproduce the issue it really helps to know what, specifically, was happening, where you were when you died (meaning, in the map) and did anyone else in your party die or was it just you?

Rittik, the more details you provide the better as we work on the issue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JSL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

On each occasion when this has happened it has only been myself, so the team with me had not been affected. Usually when a large mob surrounds you and when pressing the Stim button your life is not affected, as if it had frozen somehow and then find you are lying on the floor.

This seems to happen randomly I doubt this would only happen in certain area's, that said I can try and work out the area's from the Maps posted with the Screen shots and get back to you

Iv'e been around since the First days of SL closed 'Beta' and have not come across this in any other map except Shipyards. Most players have just taken this one on the chin, so will spread the word to the original poster's to note if they remember where this happened exactly and on what map or when this occurs again to do the same.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

JSL it was in core deck in Shipyard.....it was a full group only 35-36 members....it was not a deatg from proximity mines(@Silent).....it was like a death from the mobs

And it was not only me....one player too died....as Bod said it happens most when large Mob Surrounds us....and we press stims...
    Last edited by Rittik; 11-03-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnStamosLives:470887
    Hey Rittik,

2. Already on it!

THNX man...for taking on the Titan bug...hope it comes off fast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    On each occasion when this has happened it has only been myself, so the team with me had not been affected. Usually when a large mob surrounds you and when pressing the Stim button your life is not affected, as if it had frozen somehow and then find you are lying on the floor.

This seems to happen randomly I doubt this would only happen in certain area's, that said I can try and work out the area's from the Maps posted with the Screen shots and get back to you

Iv'e been around since the First days of SL closed 'Beta' and have not come across this in any other map except Shipyards. Most players have just taken this one on the chin, so will spread the word to the original poster's to note if they remember where this happened exactly and on what map or when this occurs again to do the same.
    I concur. Only in shipyard, never before it. Either it's in SY alone, or it was introduced when SY came out. I can't differentiate those two, since I haven't been outside of SY since it came out.

I'm 80% certain it has happened to me in sy2, too, outside of the first greenhouse with the spawn points. There are big crowds there always. Lag (network) and stims are not uncommon either. They may or may not be related to it. There'd be no barrels in sy2, but I can't say that with absolute certainty, might have been the sy3-5 and with the barrels only. I'll keep an eye out.

But, the original comment is incorrect in regards that it'd be "half mana and health still left". First of all it's not half, it's the spawn after death levels. It's more like the health and mana get reset too soon (after a well deserved death?) rather than dying too early, but that's hard to tell.

The only downside to this is that an engineer may not notice a death and a player that suffered this zombie death has to msg "rev pls". Other than that, it's not a big thing in my opinion.
    SoiledPants 41 eng, NoPants 41 op, PoofyPants 41 com, Hullukko (retired) 56 mage, NoPanties 21 vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For me it's more like im getting piled by mobs and im taking stim packs as crazy and when the proximity explodes im laying on the floor with half health so I think there is a problem with the mines.
    Tell me if im wrong
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Its not only the mines guys...it happens where there are large mobs surrounding you...and ofcourse engineers cant see that someone died due to this bug....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rittik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here is my report for the bug:
    Time was approx. 2200 edt.

Level was Shipyard - Reactor Core maintainence deck
    Location was the large mob just before the engineer access door.
    Five members in the group, myself and one other player was an engineer. Player levels ranged from 29-35.
    I was the kill (luckyducky) in the group.
    There were no mines around, just the mob that killed me.
    During the kill, I had my personal "protection" and "heal" cast. I cannot say if the spells were double cast by the other engineer. I was not using stimpacks during my death.
    When i was revived, I was revived with the same health and man a I died with; it did not respect as usual.
    Spells were reset.
    I do not have a screenshot of the event.

I hope this information helps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mechengineeernick:472336
    Here is my report for the bug:
    Time was approx. 2200 edt.

Level was Shipyard - Reactor Core maintainence deck
    Location was the large mob just before the engineer access door.
    Five members in the group, myself and one other player was an engineer. Pl
    ayer levels ranged from 29-35.
    I was the kill (luckyducky) in the group.
    There were no mines around, just the mob that killed me.
    During the kill, I had my personal "protection" and "heal" cast. I cannot say if the spells were double cast by the other engineer. I was not using stimpacks during my death.
    When i was revived, I was revived with the same health and man a I died with; it did not respect as usual.
    Spells were reset.
    I do not have a screenshot of the event.

I hope this information helps!

yes Sure...even vrrryy small information is very helpful for STS....this is a very annoying bug and is there for many days...so STS should try everything to remove it.....i am not saying thr information you gave is less(actually its pretty nic)....i am saying that all should say their experiences...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Not to throw a monkey wrench in trying to nail down this bug, but I've died from a bomb with having health with no mobs attacking me and didn't use pots. I was in the Reactor Core.

The bomb was the only thing that did damage to me, crit me (I don't always die from bombs), and I died but still had health. I even recall saying I had the dead with health bug.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

This Clears us the "death bug" is spreading not only from mobs but from Bombs too...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It happened on a run last night. And, sadly just again now as I tried to figure out which hall it was.
    Place: Reactor Maintenance Deck Hallway. Last night was the first leg of the L-shaped halls leading to Dos and Caras. Today's was the second part of the L that enters into Dos and Caras' room. So just around the corner from where the photo is was today's debacle.
    Deaths: Me and Sassinya last night. Sass was zero health/mana, I was about 1/3-ish.
    Cause: Proximity mine explosion got me and, I believe, Sass as well last night. Today's was another proximity mine blast. (Bod....do not say it. ) Both times I was taking damage from a mob when the mine blew.

Last night's photo:
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Nic screenie! When will this bug die??? its like cannot ne removed or what?

25.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quick note on the "dying with health" issue: I can repro this on our test servers. I have observed the issue closely and can confirm that the deaths are legitimate, but extra health and mana are added back to the player after they die in certain circumstances. Specifically it is related to the special abilities of the mobs in Shipyard. It's not that you're dying early, the bug occurs immediately after you die. This is hard to notice in standard gameplay but if you watch closely you will see your health hit 0 then pop back up right after you die (this all happens very quickly) We're working on a fix =)
    Last edited by Flip; 11-11-2011 at 12:17 PM.
    QA Ninja!