- Was it too long/ short?

3 Weeks is too long. 2 week is best ( I ran LB few times)

- How was the Energy crafting time?

I honestly think the energy crafting time is fine as it is. But in all fairness, I generally use tradable energy and tend to craft them from essence dropped from boss instead of farming. I think a reduction to 1-1:30h is better. Anything below that will be horrendous for LB.

The drop rate is fine but I think it will be a bad idea to reduce forging time and buff energy essence drop rates. Change one. Preferable forging time

- How challenging were the Leaderboard requirements?

This LB run was Crazy compared to last year. Most people usually stop running LB around mid-end second week but this one has been very competitive and people ran throughout. I think this is because the banner compliments the Tree set for mages and holiday season.

Definitely a Big NO to 3 week Major events. It gets really boring. I think 2 weeks is enough and best ( It doesn't get old).

- How were the rewards?

I have yet to checkout the wings but at the end of day, it all comes down to aura. So will see how the particle effect is to comment further. I really like how the banner is now awarded to Top 50 rather than top 25.

Platinum tier was not worth it this event. I think a banner and a title should always be rewarded at this. Preferable a significantly debuffed version of LB banner especially if other events have 15-30k points.

Gold tier was good but the crate keys were no use to most players but shadow elixir is apprecited

- What other feedback do you have?

My overall feedback for this:
1. Reduce time for forged energy between 1-2h.
2. 3 weeks events are too long
3. Plat tier points is too high and reward is not respectable for amount of effort
4. The points this LB are crazyyyy.
5. I like AL; Keep up the good work.