Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what changed on the server? @Devs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I think asking to look into it is not selfish. But asking to reset all records is.

Is it possible these few people have better gear now they used/ have improved their strategy?
    He already has his impossible-to-beat times. As do - I suspect - all the others who are rallying against the premise of this thread. So maybe think again who is selfish and who isn't.

As for the second question: No, it's impossible to beat some current leaderboard times, no matter what gear you have.

As for the people who claim that times have been gradually taken for the last couple months - well, some maps do have a timestamp (Hauntlet, Arena). Everyone can go check whether they were taken in the last couple months or in a short span of a few days.

What I'd like to see at the very least is an explanation from the devs about what happened. Whether they reset lb or not isn't something we can influence, I'd assume. But I hope they at least investigate and come up with an explanation. Because what happened in those several days is certainly not okay and not fair to anyone who may have wanted to try their luck with timed runs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post: