Quote Originally Posted by DarrenPR View Post
If raising my hand and saying "me and like 1 other dude took 75% of all times available because of something strange that happened for a couple days and now those times are literally impossible for anybody to else to beat because of it, and I don't think it's fair to everybody else that this happened, can you please look into it?" is selfish, I think we have a very different view of what selfish actually means. I find being against this and not caring about any other people but oneself because of 1 time that didn't happen to be affected by it to be quite selfish, in my opinion.

But, drama aside, something did have an effect on the server for 5 days and I would very much like to know what it was.
I think asking to look into it is not selfish. But asking to reset all records is.

Is it possible these few people have better gear now they used/ have improved their strategy?

I would be curious to find out what caused server to be better but it is not sufficient enough to reset LB. E.g. I believe the NM set working in all maps was worth reset but not this. Although I do see the issue of same people hoarding all maps and should give others a chance.