Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expectations on the upcoming Goblin event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Expectations on the upcoming Goblin event?

As the title says, what do you guys expect this Goblin event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Poison themed artifact,new pets,and maybe sts will surprise us with a new map or event rules

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
    Qevy Forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

New lvl 66 speed sets coming I think. Codename - pestilent ring/virulent necklace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oneazeli View Post
    New lvl 66 speed sets coming I think. Codename - pestilent ring/virulent necklace
    i hope sts makes the move to remove dmg from speed sets ,if new ones are coming lvl 60+, and replace it with crit instead. so we see more types of gameplay rather than everyone using speed speed speed.
    Last edited by Spell; 04-14-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    i hope sts makes the move to remove dmg from speed sets and replace it with crit instead. so we see more types of gameplay rather than everyone using speed speed speed.
    I dont mind that as long as i get my refund first. If u dont like speed set, just dont use it. Its a co-op game where damage and speed helps the whole party. Nerfing it would do what exactly? If its related to PvP then do whatever there but a big no to nerfing PvE because of a little minority of PvPers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Oh yes about event. Would love a normal event like they used to be. Simple but Great. Not that these new formats are bad but i prefer the old format. 4 tiers, decent rewards at each tiers. 5 bosses where u get better bosses depending on tier, good token rewards, craftable 3 pull crates and recipes etc.

Would love another mini boss like shadowspear though. After a certain amount of community boss kills this "thing" appears and has chance to drop exclusive items ( insert item name here from most desired items list ) using elixir

Bit contreversial but i like the idea behind the egg event and how farmers farmed and buyers bought. Would love event tokens to be tradable like with other currency. Like token vendor can give you 100 tradable 2018 goblin tokens kit for 110 2018 goblin tokens.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Can't wait for new speedset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    I dont mind that as long as i get my refund first. If u dont like speed set, just dont use it. Its a co-op game where damage and speed helps the whole party. Nerfing it would do what exactly? If its related to PvP then do whatever there but a big no to nerfing PvE because of a little minority of PvPers
    im sorry, i didnt mean that they should nerf the current speed sets,i mean if they release new lvl 60+speed sets they should swap the dmg to crit .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

agree with poison themed items @_@, still wondering why poisonous rings/amulets give us speed instead of poison type proc or something @_@
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Oh yes about event. Would love a normal event like they used to be. Simple but Great. Not that these new formats are bad but i prefer the old format. 4 tiers, decent rewards at each tiers. 5 bosses where u get better bosses depending on tier, good token rewards, craftable 3 pull crates and recipes etc.

Would love another mini boss like shadowspear though. After a certain amount of community boss kills this "thing" appears and has chance to drop exclusive items ( insert item name here from most desired items list ) using elixir

Bit contreversial but i like the idea behind the egg event and how farmers farmed and buyers bought. Would love event tokens to be tradable like with other currency. Like token vendor can give you 100 tradable 2018 goblin tokens kit for 110 2018 goblin tokens.
    -1 to tradable tokens, events are starting to feel really effortless with this new system of buying points. This will make any vendor item worthless if anyone can buy without farming for tokens/points the standard way.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Expecting a banner+back vanity made by the community, really excited for that. Maybe a release of current speedsets,or a new one (Even though vroom said the eggshell set will be the best until expansion). And a new legendary/heroic pet that can counter ss in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

when cap was 56 they released lvl 50 speed sets , this time cap is 66 so expect lvl 60 speed sets;not 66.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I hope they leave speed sets for what they are and move on ingame. Would be cool if there was some new kind of set wich would benefit in the upcomming expansion. I think this would balance the game more in both pve and pvp. So for me NO new speedset

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I expect a new arcane artifact. Been a while since the last one was released.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

For Goblin 2018, I really hope to see backpacks that are similar in shape and size to the Relic Skull Backpack

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    im sorry, i didnt mean that they should nerf the current speed sets,i mean if they release new lvl 60+speed sets they should swap the dmg to crit .
    Oh sorry my bad. In that case a big fat yes. No weapon or gear should scale damage / banish everything / last forever like the drag staff, immo staff and speed sets. Just opens up a can of worms that can never be fully closed again IMO. Like i just did there when i thought u were saying current speed sets, many will feel cheated if current gear needs to be altered.

Future gear and weapons should always have a positive and a negative. Cases such as the Speed sets and immo staff have no drawbacks to it. Therefore i agree a damage nerf on speed sets would make it an alternative and not a must have item. As for the immo staff you could make it so it does 0 damage and it would still be a must have for mages in Maus so i have no suggestions for it other than to make the mobs so they cant be banished in future expansions

I fear they may have gone down the same route with the terror blade though IMO. Even with 0 damage that weapon is extremely overpowered compared to anything out there for warriors and one day i see the same issues arising where nothing sts makes will be better than the TB and will have no value or use and we will be talking along the lines of "making mobs so they cant be pulled"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    -1 to tradable tokens, events are starting to feel really effortless with this new system of buying points. This will make any vendor item worthless if anyone can buy without farming for tokens/points the standard way.
    Farmers will farm and sell the tokens for gold. Or the alternative is they farm the tokens. Buy the items and sell for gold. No difference really. Its not as if tokens will appear out of thin air. Only reason i say this is because id rather have the tokens tradable during the duration of the event and the vanities and vendor items untradable than have it the other way where the tokens are untradable but the vanities are tradable if it makes sense.

Also as i have one of each toon. I would actually like the option to run on my rogue and transfer tokens to my tank than to spend double the time on my tank itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Farmers will farm and sell the tokens for gold. Or the alternative is they farm the tokens. Buy the items and sell for gold. No difference really. Its not as if tokens will appear out of thin air. Only reason i say this is because id rather have the tokens tradable during the duration of the event and the vanities and vendor items untradable than have it the other way where the tokens are untradable but the vanities are tradable if it makes sense.

Also as i have one of each toon. I would actually like the option to run on my rogue and transfer tokens to my tank than to spend double the time on my tank itself.
    Your reasons are understandable but now that lb rewards are untradable you want vendor items to be untradable as well ? Apart from event lockeds that need platinum to gamble, vendor items are mainly the things the majority of players can make a profit out of during events. (As well as drops/loot that require elixirs/luck)

And Sts just implemented a “gold-sink”, 5k for awakening gems; the vendor is not a gold sink, it’s for tokens only obtained through farming the event.

P.S. You can buy points for platinum

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iucks View Post
    As the title says, what do you guys expect this Goblin event?
    probably the same thing XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Heroic nightshade in token vendor
    20%damage,15%crit,6%damage reduction..50.primary,30,str,dex,int
    Goodbye heroic magma....heroic ns will be the most op now..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Froze.Exe For This Useful Post: