Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
Individual disputes must be resolved by an impartial third party, in this case, Sam. The messageboard is for generally talking about problems, sharing tips, etc., and not for individual disputes. They just don't want that energy here.

But I can think of other reasons for this "nettiquette" rule. First, if you call someone out, their friends might rush to their defense. I used to play with someone of the same name and he quit about nine months ago. He actually rage quit and gave away all his stuff. I got some, I know. So, if this is my old friend, I have a hard time believing it. he must have deleted his main and now this other guy is using it. But as you can see, the first thing I am going to think twhen I read his name here is that the OP must have a personal vendetta about my old friend and what he posted can't possibly be true.

But it is not for me to decide that. See? I am not an impartial third party.

So.... I agree with the one who posted "fixed" and I think you should go back and remove the name from the OP.

on the other hand, I do feel for ya... It would really upset me if this happened in my guild!

Remember, they are paying Sam to do this, we don't need to resolve it with mob rule. Unless the mob is lead by the wonderful amazing and brilliant player called StompArtist. Then it's all good.
Corrected.