I think he had every right to be called out here on forums. I was present when he was gloating about what he did. I sent a detailed email to STS and also talked to the GM of the guild he did it to. The GM as well reported him and he will hopefully be banned. The booter believes he did nothing wrong and was really talking it all up on how he did in B* lobby. To answer the question of "how did he even become an officer?" What are we supposed to do? Never report anyone to the officer rank? The booter didn't gain officer over night. He went out of his way to be nice to his GM, he was helpful and showed that he was trusting and worth the position. The GM believed he was his friend. Then once he obtained the position waited to boot the members. The guild has taken a stance against him though and as I knew yesterday that they had obtained more than 200 of their members back. Hopefully this person will be banned for life, but unfortunately somoetimes it can't be avoided. You have to trust your instincts and your gut as a GM.