Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
It may have been me, but I've long since deleted my fb. It's so easy to make an account, name it the same thing and get the same pic by downloading it. I deleted my fb after I was banned, a ban I announced on the forums asking why, and the I even got responded to by a dev. I've been playing legit a long time, and you people aren't going to come in and try to throw old *** **** in my face, **** when I was already banned, just because you can't beat a few timed runs in a video game. A video game. A) get a life. B) if I did these things that I'm being accused of wouldn't I have... Gold? Ask anyone that actively runs/talks to me, talk to Apexed or Sit or Amuse, I'm broke af, and always am unless I get lucky event farming. And then I spend that. I rarely have more than 500k gold, if I plat farmed or bought gold, I'd have gold. I spent less than 40m on my ms set, gold I had to work hard af to achieve. I have less ms than you guys for sure, and I bossed a bunch of crypts. I remember at least kt4 and km1-3. I did those with my ms. Learn the sneak tricks, learn to do something besides bot bosses, and accrue some thing that makes me actually not legit, but most importantly play the dam game while it's still here and quit wasting everyone's time. Boom, 1 message for gufu, hope you're happy
Wow bro u gotta kill em like that xd
dont let the haters set you off tho man, i got u.