Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: bug with pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default bug with pvp

There has been a bug with engineers in pvp since it was released, spacetime you urgently need to fix this it's completely unfair that I go into pvp with my engineer and have a major disadvantage because op and com classes skills work fine, I've noticed that the healing with engi is restricted why??? I would really appreciate yous do something about it and so would many others I know, so please fix and thank-you for your time... The bug is that healing spell is not affected by stats or guns or anything it's as if I have nothing equipped but yet I have custom with Nova and blackstar shield I should be healing an average of 100hp each 3 sec but instead I only heal 20-22 major bug needs fixing and I hope I was specific enough thanks again...
    Last edited by hawshaq69; 12-25-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: read another thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Not all true, comms skills are bugged aswell. Graviton well does damage but does not pull. Nebula does not do damage.
    Hopefully all gets fixed soon

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaltiar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is true zaltair I have noticed com defects but they don't affect pvp play as much as it does for engi, engi needs heal that's what makes them... I can still conquer pvp with my com and op which makes engi the odd one out, I'm also not the only one with this opinion... But I hope all gets fixed soon aswell, thank-you for your input and support...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If the engi bug is not a bug

I am NEVER going to play pvp EVER again
    One credit is what makes a million credits.
    Anishavie, The Merchant

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hawshaq69 View Post
    There has been a bug with engineers in pvp since it was released, spacetime you urgently need to fix this it's completely unfair that I go into pvp with my engineer and have a major disadvantage because op and com classes skills work fine, I've noticed that the healing with engi is restricted why??? I would really appreciate yous do something about it and so would many others I know, so please fix and thank-you for your time... The bug is that healing spell is not affected by stats or guns or anything it's as if I have nothing equipped but yet I have custom with Nova and blackstar shield I should be healing an average of 100hp each 3 sec but instead I only heal 20-22 major bug needs fixing and I hope I was specific enough thanks again...
    Engineer healing being scaled down while in PvP is not a bug and is working as intended.

We tested giving engineers full healing power. It's not fun. It's natural to modify statistics for PvP to curve both damage and healing down. This gives all classes an actual, fighting chance which is called balance.

With full healing power, an engineer can stay healed through two pure DPS types (operative / commando). While that's great for PvE, it's not great in PvP.

As for other issues with PvP, please make your own thread and use the guidelines listed here for a bug report.